Cobra Jet Intake manifold CAI Set up interest??

Yagermeister

Established Member
Bloodykisses, if the stuff is that bad why not share with the rest of us what the harmful ingredient/s are so as to help protect the rest of us?

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
Its just very harmfull on the fuel systems. we build Hondas at work for the very competitive class they all run in. One of the guys that makes FTW Claims theres nothing crazy etc etc in it well, A customer of ours is a very smart guy and figured it all out and confronted him about it. Im not at liberty to say exactly whats in it as it isnt my business and i dont want to start any trouble myself but, lets just say its corrosive and theres a reason it makes a shit ton of power over regular E85, Q etc.

darreng505

Established Member
Its just very harmfull on the fuel systems. we build Hondas at work for the very competitive class they all run in. One of the guys that makes FTW Claims theres nothing crazy etc etc in it well, A customer of ours is a very smart guy and figured it all out and confronted him about it. Im not at liberty to say exactly whats in it as it isnt my business and i dont want to start any trouble myself but, lets just say its corrosive and theres a reason it makes a shit ton of power over regular E85, Q etc.

Let me take a wild guess and you can tell me if I'm 'warm'.......:fm:

nitroglycerine?

:burn:

Voltwings

Established Member
Following the 3-4 threads now discussing this intake, and not to get off track but im still kind of new here (if i've missed some Newb sticky's by all means please point me in the right direction), but is there some place to view all my subscribed threads? I've clicked the "user control panel" and it says i have no subscribed threads... does posting in a thread not auto-subscribe you, do i have to physically click "subscribe" in the thread tools? Also, other forums i have been in have given you a notification when you have been quoted, is there a feature for that here?

Again, sorry for the threadjack, just trying to get up to speed.

Last edited:

86merc

Established Member
At the top of the thread, below the page numbers, is "Thread Tools". Click on that. Then you will see "Subscribe to this thread". Click on that and then it will ask you how you would like to be notified.

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
Bloodykisses, if the stuff is that bad why not share with the rest of us what the harmful ingredient/s are so as to help protect the rest of us?

If your worried about the FTW fuel... Go to an analytical lab.and let them know what you would like to have analyzed through a chromatograph and the lab will tell you how to prepare the sample before bring it to the lab... should cost close to 50 bucks. I would do it but I never plan on buying the stuff...

Last edited:

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
So what's the Mod list? Before and after dynos? How do you like the power level?

Com Cams Stage 3
MMR Cooling mod
MMR forged oil pump gears
Forged locators
Kooks Long tubes 1 3/4
Boss H pipe
Over Axles from Lethal
Borla S
CJ Intake
FRPP dual TB
Power by the Hour custom intake
Power by the Hour Dyno tune
RST CLUTCH with lightened steel FW
BARTON Shifter kit with White Line bushing insert

And much more in suspension and brakes...

Love the extra power and the best of all it's NA!

Last edited:

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
Com Cams Stage 3
MMR Cooling mod
MMR forged oil pump gears
Forged locators
Kooks Long tubes 1 3/4
Boss H pipe
Over Axles from Lethal
Borla S
CJ Intake
FRPP dual TB
Power by the Hour custom intake
Power by the Hour Dyno tune
RST CLUTCH with lightened steel FW
BARTON Shifter kit with White Line bushing insert

And much more in suspension and brakes...

Love the extra power and the best of all it's NA!

Did you put all of that stuff into s GT engine or did you go out and buy a new long block?

2013Boss302

Established Member
I got these sitting here and i'm anxiously waiting for the CJ cold air intake. these are going into my 2013 Boss 302. I'm shooting for 500RWHP NA and hope to achieve it with this.

20131106_110611_zpsb6e8b111.jpg

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I got these sitting here and i'm anxiously waiting for the CJ cold air intake. these are going into my 2013 Boss 302. I'm shooting for 500RWHP NA and hope to achieve it with this.

20131106_110611_zpsb6e8b111.jpg

I'm assuming you did your research for the best brand new frpp prices. Where did you buy them from??? Oh and.....thats going to badass!:rockon:

2013Boss302

Established Member
Lets just say im testing these parts for FR to see what kind of power i can make NA :)

The lead engineers at Ford Racing have been perfecting the Boss 302 platform with these Cobra Jet parts. My goal of 500RWHP shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread