cobra Tattoos?

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
i was thinkin of tattoos to get this summer, and i was thinkin if and WHEN i get a cobra, it woudl be a neat idea to get that cobra emblem tattooed on my arm. anybody have this done? post pics obvoiusly :beer:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I love my car to death, but I would never get a Cobra emblem tattooed on me. But if you want it done then go for it.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Why not go all out and get something like this...
58_500.jpg

Actually, I think it's about as gay as this.
davefordgaytatbio1.jpg

JPBullitt

Established Member
It's your body. There's no such thing as a stupid tattoo if you have meaning behind it. Hell I have a tattoo of a mustang emblem on my back, it was my first tattoo and it was my first car and now I have 2 half-sleeves so trust me they get addictive. I say go for it.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I to have considered gettin a Cobra tattoo. Been thinkin about it for about two years actually. It will be my first tattoo if i decide to get one

Last edited:

MinGry03

SVT Guy
Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
I to have considered gettin a Cobra tattoo. Been thinkin about it for about two years actually. It will be my first tattoo if i decide to get one
+1

I tried to start a thread like this about 6-8 months ago but I olny got a few reponces. I hope someone will post some good cobra tattoo's.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
If i ever decide to get a Tattoo it will be a Cobra emblem, i want one just like the Cobra emblem that's on the top of the 96 to 98 Cobra motors. I even want to get it in the same Blue color, i think it would be a nice looking Tattoo.

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:

i think its a pretty subtle kinda thing to do, nothing huge or anything. plus if nobody knows what a cobra stang is anyway, it would just look cool. its just an idea... hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread