Come support yours truly tonight!

Blown 89

Established Member
The Gran Turismo series has actually converted top gaming drivers into real drivers and I believe their crowning achievement is a podium finish at LeMans. Something like that. I know the drivers ended up being pretty good though.
I've followed those stories through the years. I wish that was the case for me, the more I play Forza or do PC sims the more horrific my actual track time is. Maybe it's because karting is a different animal or maybe I'm just not wired that way. I know there are some people that have been able to transfer the skills, I just wonder if that's true across the board or if those drivers are an anomaly.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've followed those stories through the years. I wish that was the case for me, the more I play Forza or do PC sims the more horrific my actual track time is. Maybe it's because karting is a different animal or maybe I'm just not wired that way. I know there are some people that have been able to transfer the skills, I just wonder if that's true across the board or if those drivers are an anomaly.
I consider myself a pretty decent driver for those games but then I just think about how much time these guys are putting in and I can't even begin to compare. I wouldn't even be on the radar of the people who aren't even on their radar lol.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kiohtee

Established Member
Finished 27th in what was a very weird race, but especially for Daytona. My plan was to ride around leisurely in the back, waiting for wrecks (especially "the big one"), but since they never materialized and we went caution-free the whole 100 laps, I never got the opportunity to make up for laying back. The real downfall was losing the lead pack in the draft, thereby running some 10mph slower than them. That was the real killer.

Onto Atlanta, where laying back isn't a thing anyway so hopefully I'm up there mixing it up in the Injected Engineering car!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Here's my logo for one of your races if you wanna put it on there! I didn't see this until today but it would be fun to watch.
Allied Potato colorado.JPG

Kiohtee

Established Member
Back at it again tonight fellas! It's the Drive for Suicide Prevention 250 @ Atlanta Motor Speedway! I'll be debuting the Injected Engineering car tonight, thanks to @Zemedici. Having some issues with my steering wheel, so that may force me to race on a controller tonight (ugh), but I'm still working feverishly to fix my wheel.

Here's the live broadcast, which starts in a little over an hour.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Here's my logo for one of your races if you wanna put it on there! I didn't see this until today but it would be fun to watch.View attachment 93379

I didn't miss or overlook your post buddy, but I thought I'd update you that I'm currently collaborating with my painter to see what he can scheme up (no pun intended).

I really look forward to switching to Ford next season and looking for @SID297's permission to use SVTPerformance! :D

Users who are viewing this thread