• Total voters

coposrv

Established Member
4y9ysuvy.jpg

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I dont think there is anything Dr. Manhattan cant do, which makes him a bit boring.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
I wonder how Superman or any of these other superheros would fair against this famous superhero from Japan...

goku-superman-2.jpg

Goku_Vs_Superman_by_mikemaluk_by_Dalarminus.jpg

tumblr_m39i83Z2S11qj43bwo1_500.jpg

I always thought that in that series the only really relate able character was Vegeta. He seemed to be the only one that felt human emotions like anger, greed, pride, loss, fear, and love. The rest seemed to be inhuman, ironic that alien is the most human out of that group

Agreed. Although Goku felt a lot of those emotions as well throughout the series, especially against Frieza

Last edited:

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Agreed. Although Goku felt a lot of those emotions as well throughout the series, especially against Frieza

Right but the rest of the time he is dumber than a bag of rocks. I love the idea of a tragic anti hero who has a fatal flaw. That shows more to a character.

I have all the DBZ episodes and movies on my external drive, great series

If you get a chance watch dbz abridged on Youtube, its fanmade but ****ing hilarious

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Spiderman has the best comic book story out of any other super hero. It is by far my favorite comic to read and Peter Parker is one of the most tragic heros of all time. Its because of this reason why I think that Spiderman is the coolest comic book hero.

The question of this thread should be a little more specific, are you asking which comic book hero would you want to be the most or who has the best character develpment and story that supports them ie which comic book character do you enjoy reading about the most? Out of the characters listed I like reading Spiderman the most, with Batman being a close second. Out of those listed I would most want to be Ironman.

I'm not a fan of god like super hero's. Superman is the ****ing worst. The only god like super hero I like is Goku.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Right but the rest of the time he is dumber than a bag of rocks. I love the idea of a tragic anti hero who has a fatal flaw. That shows more to a character.

I agree, Vegeta had the best character developement by far, when he blew himself up to save the world against Buu he became my favorite.

If you get a chance watch dbz abridged on Youtube, its fanmade but ****ing hilarious

+1 haha

then you must really hate Thor, God of Thunder, since he is a god/super hero.
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

It's difficult to compare Thor or any other God/superhero like character to Goku or any other top tier DBZ character, Goku has the ability to obliterate Solar Systems with ease in his most powerful form. Then you get to ridiculous DBZ characters like "Vegito" and he can essentially destroy galaxies... Thor is still a BA character in his own right

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
then you must really hate Thor, God of Thunder, since he is a god/super hero.
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Think he means "Godlike" in terms of abilities, not in terms of physical form. While Thor is a "God" to us hes just an above normal Asgardian to them.

Its like saying the Veyron is a God car, because of all the crazy retarded abilities it has. Superman has so many abilities that its almost unfair and fake.

Users who are viewing this thread