CPR Turbo Install

robrbn

Established Member
By the time I actually had everything... it was almost a year to the day. Crazy.

that looks amazing, i can not wait for mine, how long did it take him to get you everything

I fired the car up for the first time Friday night after loading in the tune from AED. Put her back on the ground Saturday morning and went and did a part throttle/idle datalog for Shaun. Sent him over the datalog and all looked good so he gave me the go ahead for a WOT pull from 2000-6500rpm.

I told Dustin Shaun gave me the ok for the WOT pull and Dustin's response was "hold on mother****er" lol

Took the car back out today to do the WOT datalog. Only running wastegate pressure. Did a WOT pull in 3rd gear from 2000-6500 and man the sound from that turbo is straight sex. Pulled like a freight train despite only making 7.2lbs off the wastegate. Can't wait to turn it up some more and then start using the eboost2 to bring on the boost even sooner.

ford ave

Established Member
By the time I actually had everything... it was almost a year to the day. Crazy.

I fired the car up for the first time Friday night after loading in the tune from AED. Put her back on the ground Saturday morning and went and did a part throttle/idle datalog for Shaun. Sent him over the datalog and all looked good so he gave me the go ahead for a WOT pull from 2000-6500rpm.

I told Dustin Shaun gave me the ok for the WOT pull and Dustin's response was "hold on mother****er" lol

Took the car back out today to do the WOT datalog. Only running wastegate pressure. Did a WOT pull in 3rd gear from 2000-6500 and man the sound from that turbo is straight sex. Pulled like a freight train despite only making 7.2lbs off the wastegate. Can't wait to turn it up some more and then start using the eboost2 to bring on the boost even sooner.
that's awesome, I actually just picked up the ams 2000 pro to control my boost, enjoy it man, in the mean time I'll just keep itching like a crack head for my turbo kit lol

robrbn

Established Member
Anyone with a CPR kit running an eboost2... could you let me know how you have your solenoid connected to the wastegate?

I have mine setup according to Turbosmart 2 port connection method and I'm seeing some boost dropoff at high rpm. Just want to know if anyone is using the single port method or do I need to just adjust the boost correction factor.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Did the car ever get running?

Anyone know if Dustin is still in business? Not heard much from CPR guys lately.. understand it's winter but NOT in SoCal! lol

ford ave

Established Member
Did the car ever get running?

Anyone know if Dustin is still in business? Not heard much from CPR guys lately.. understand it's winter but NOT in SoCal! lol
He's not in cal no more the last I heard he moved to tx, i accutally backed out of my turbo kit, hate to be told 3 month send my money and after 6 month nothing so I went with a more reputable company, and I'm so happy I did very happy with the results

ford ave

Established Member
He's not in cal no more the last I heard he moved to tx, i accutally backed out of my turbo kit, hate to be told 3 month send my money and after 6 month nothing so I went with a more reputable company, and I'm so happy I did very happy with the results
The waiting game with no positive date on when your getting your kit just blows

ford ave

Established Member
That’s awful! Sorry to hear.

What kit did you buy?
And that was 2 kits I backed out of my 05 with coyote swap and 13 boss, I went with hellion 2 weeks and booth turbos where sitting at my front door, and there customer service is second to none, Jeff was always helpful and made it right every single time I had an issue

ford ave

Established Member
And that was 2 kits I backed out of my 05 with coyote swap and 13 boss, I went with hellion 2 weeks and booth turbos where sitting at my front door, and there customer service is second to none, Jeff was always helpful and made it right every single time I had an issue

ford ave

Established Member
20180221_174722.jpg

ford ave

Established Member
Very very nice.
Don't get me wrong thou Dustin is a great guy, he would always answer my calls, he just needs to find out how to crank out the kits when he states he will, and I've also seen his kits in action in Bradenton motor sports, they do very well

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Glad you are up and running, looks awesome! My CG Fabrication kit showed up tonight, will get on my junk soon!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad you are up and running, looks awesome! My CG Fabrication kit showed up tonight, will get on my junk soon!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Do they make an 11-14 kit?

Website only shows coyote swap into fox kits.

jeffs

Established Member
My wait time started on Feb 10th 2018 for a CPR kit, hopefully he was a little slow for some of you guys because of his move from Ca. to Tx.

Users who are viewing this thread