Custom coolant tanks for twins ?

04cobra88

Established Member
What's everyone running with their twin kits for a coolant tank ? I've noticed the cg fab twins kit doesn't leave much room for your average moroso or tf coolant tank.

Either going to build my own or see what others are using post your set ups or ideas / reccomended places to get a proper tank I'd prefer something like nick uses on his car with the coolant hoses direct from the tank to the passages on the block !

First time for a turbo for me so I'm learning as I go thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

04cobra88

Established Member
10-4 thanks man I'll look into them. I'd fab up my own but I'm not getting proper power in my shop for my welding machine untill mid April and can't wait that long I'll be away working for 6 weeks straight by then.

Thanks for the heads up buddy

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
No need for custom. I am using an off the shelf Moroso 63766. Works perfect and is nice and compact.

Last edited:

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
I'm using one of the Speedway universal surge tanks. It comes with a -8AN port on the bottom and one on the side. I mounted it with my own bracket where the PS reservoir used to go. Upside was it allowed me to keep the benefits of a surge tank type system with good fill/deaeration, and it's fairly small so it's easy to find a spot for it.

LordVader04

Established Member
I use an off the shelf moroso also

Attachments

• IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 182

Users who are viewing this thread