Custom metal Cobra R sign!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
My custom Cobra R sign came in the mail today! I recently attended a car show in Chattanooga where a 93 & 00R owner (Ben) had a nice Cobra R metal sign. He put me in contact with the guy that made it. This thing is incredible! It’s way thicker and bigger than I was thinking. This guy has talent!

74_DCAD0_B-_A225-4_F95-9_A34-21_F650_EC8_DF2.jpg

13_B01_F91-_FE28-4_FE6-_AE7_A-5_F49_FBB3_F202.jpg

Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Goose, you and I have the same taste. Since we are so much alike, we have to be family. Since I'm family I should be trusted to come get your 00R when I want. See where I'm going with this?

Goose17

Established Member

200 bones. Money well spent!

Goose, you and I have the same taste. Since we are so much alike, we have to be family. Since I'm family I should be trusted to come get your 00R when I want. See where I'm going with this?

Funny!

I’ve got some new shoes on the R and can finally play with it guilt-free! Come to DFW and holler!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, I never knew Kyle was into sign making to this level. A piece of automotive art there.

Is it free standing? Or does it have to lean up against something. It would be awesome if it could stand by itself (solidly) at a car show.

SVTCam

Established Member
Wow that's awesome!

I've wanted to use the water jet at my work to cut a Cobra emblem out.. does anyone have the CAD file for just the plain cobra? @KyleSVT ?

Goose17

Established Member
Wow, I never knew Kyle was into sign making to this level. A piece of automotive art there.

Is it free standing? Or does it have to lean up against something. It would be awesome if it could stand by itself (solidly) at a car show.

As is, it is not free standing, but you could attach something to the back or put the whole thing in a slot to make it free standing.

Tim, I think there may be some confusion. I made those signs for you and Shawn.

Whoa! My apologies! I was given your email address from another member and I’m not sure where the confusion happened, but sorry about that. YOU do fantastic work!

Any R owner that wants one heck of a piece of R artwork should contact @FORDboy357 !

I edited my first post to remove the incorrect user hashtag.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
As is, it is not free standing, but you could attach something to the back or put the whole thing in a slot to make it free standing.

Whoa! My apologies! I was given your email address from another member and I’m not sure where the confusion happened, but sorry about that. YOU do fantastic work!

Any R owner that wants one heck of a piece of R artwork should contact @FORDboy357 !

I edited my first post to remove the incorrect user hashtag.

Thanks for clarifying this - was going to do this myself! Tyler is the man to go to for this.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks neat! Does he do anything else besides those?

Goose17

Established Member
Looks neat! Does he do anything else besides those?

Yes he does, but I’m not sure what he all makes. Send him a pm and ask. I think he makes just about anything.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Yea I don't make the metal stuff lol I make this stuff. The Cobra and SVT logo are MDF and then I just painted them. The coasters are made from solid surface
KD3A6316Corrected.jpg
KD3A6317Corrected.jpg
KD3A6321Corrected.jpg
KD3A6322Corrected.jpg
KD3A6324Corrected.jpg
KD3A6327Corrected.jpg
KD3A6328Corrected.jpg
KD3A6309Corrected.jpg
KD3A6310Corrected.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread