Dealer Cost v Invoice on Hellcat

jshen

Established Member
I checked with my insurance company and to insure the HC would be $1200/yr...Old goat, no tickets or accidents.

This car is in a completely different group than Mustang (which I really like) but it's short on interior room. It would be a DD as I drive only 3000 miles per year.

Black2010

Established Member
I checked with my insurance company and to insure the HC would be $1200/yr...Old goat, no tickets or accidents.

This car is in a completely different group than Mustang (which I really like) but it's short on interior room. It would be a DD as I drive only 3000 miles per year.

That's interesting feedback. Have they changed the Challenger recently? Last one I was in was a 2015 and it felt much more roomy than my Mustang does. I haven't been in a 15+ Mustang though. I only mention this as the interior room (especially back seat) was something I had in my Pro's for the HC over a new Mustang. May have to go look at the new Mustangs again.

jshen

Established Member
I may have written that poorly- the Mustang is a tight fit whereas the HC (challenger) is more roomy- heck, it is built on the charger platform. I do wish Ford would publish the new 5.0s new hp numbers. Of course, I wish they would have rear drive V-8 sport sedan too while I am on my wish list...

snakedoctor

Established Member
That's interesting feedback. Have they changed the Challenger recently? Last one I was in was a 2015 and it felt much more roomy than my Mustang does. I haven't been in a 15+ Mustang though. I only mention this as the interior room (especially back seat) was something I had in my Pro's for the HC over a new Mustang. May have to go look at the new Mustangs again.

I've been working in and around round rock the past two years. Love that area.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I just read that Kenne Bell is currently working on a 4.9L supercharger for the Hellcats. Tim Barth will be doing the tunes for the new supercharger.
Wow! First a 4.5L Whipple and now a 4.9L Kenne Bell?!? Nice.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
The Challenger is based on the full size LX Chrysler platform. That is why it is so roomy. It's a huge heavy boat.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
i despise Chrysler, and somehow i own a SRT8 Jeep, and constantly drool over HCs. Ford, build me something insane. please!!!

svt4eva

Established Member
^I myself have hated on chrysler/dodge for as long as i can remmember (not including the viper and the dodge cummin diesel pick ups and all the older classics tho) but last week my wife got into a wreck and she got a chrysler 300 c 3.6L v6 from her insurance while her car is getting fixed and i must say I am very impressed with the car and the engine. So much so that am thinking about getting the dodge charger hellcat. I was waiting for the new gt500 to come out and never considered the hellcat but after driving the 300 c I think I would enjoy the **** out of a charger hellcat. Plus i like the interior better on the Charger vs. the 300 c.

Users who are viewing this thread