Dear Meryl Streep

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I love how they're calling it a "powerful speech". :rolleyes:
I thought it was crap and if I ever had the chance to laugh in their faces, I would. LOL
Elitist liberals.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
If Meryl Streep was drop dead gorgeous and had done her speech naked, her message would have resonated with me. Without that, I have a problem taking her seriously.
But that may just be me.
LOL
Even then it wouldn't resonate with me. Being that she's liberal scum. :D

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The problem is how brainwashed your average liberal is along with their supporters. Do you go to an award show in order to push a political agenda or to accept an award (quite laughable BTW) in a gracious manner and do you view the program for political aspirations?

CV355

_
Established Member
The liberal elitist mindset exists solely to perpetuate mass reliance on a mental suppression system that is mainstream media/entertainment/music.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Meh. Those responses are kind of butthurt-ish. There's nothing artistic about barbarity. It's just another form of sports entertainment.

Sent from my BlackBerry. The blacker the 'Berry, the sweeter the use!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Meh. Those responses are kind of butthurt-ish. There's nothing artistic about barbarity. It's just another form of sports entertainment.

Sent from my BlackBerry. The blacker the 'Berry, the sweeter the use!

Yet playing make-believe is artistic?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
That's exactly what SAG (screen actors guild) is... "The artists good old boys club".

If it wasn't for these self-serving awards, nobody would even know who most actors are.

My movie choices are getting pretty thin after I rule out films with actors who are ultra-liberals, scientologists, racists, gays that shove it down your throat, liars, drug addicts, pukes (kartrashians), wife beaters, filthy hogs (amy schumer), etc…

By the way, did they give Bill Cosby a Life Time Achievement Award this year?

(I never heard any of them criticize Cosby… those gutless bastards)

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Never heard anybody criticize Stephen Collins, either. And he admitted to molesting children! So why is he skating under the radar for one of the most heinous crimes while Bill Cosby is being ostracized over hearsay? Why do people still watch Roman Polanski films?

Last edited:

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
That's exactly what SAG (screen actors guild) is... "The artists good old boys club".

If it wasn't for these self-serving awards, nobody would even know who most actors are.

My movie choices are getting pretty thin after I rule out films with actors who are ultra-liberals, scientologists, racists, gays that shove it down your throat, liars, drug addicts, pukes (kartrashians), wife beaters, filthy hogs (amy schumer), etc…

By the way, did they give Bill Cosby a Life Time Achievement Award this year?

(I never heard any of them criticize Cosby… those gutless bastards)

They didn't criticize Cosby because many of the power players in the business molest children. Roman Polanski anyone? How about the stories of Corey Feldman and others that have been victimized in Hollywood? Not a peep from these elitist scumbags about any of that

http://people.com/celebrity/corey-feldman-on-child-sexual-abuse-in-hollywood-and-corey-haim/

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
yup. These people need to come to grips with the fact their only value is via entertainment and that a vast majority of people could care less about their bullshit views
The worst ones are the musicians, you go to a concert to hear music not their political BS.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Never heard anybody criticize Michael Collins, either. And he admitted to molesting children! So why is he skating under the radar for one of the most heinous crimes while Bill Cosby is being ostracized over hearsay? Why do people still watch Roman Polanski films?

Are you speaking of someone other than Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins?

Streep is a byproduct of a lunatic run Hollywood where making a mockery of the "award" is overshadowed by their political views but that is expected when the room is one full circle jerk of liberals where each and every one would gladly stand by each other. Quite frankly none of these schmucks has any leg to stand on when it comes to empathy, compassion and the like.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I love how they're calling it a "powerful speech". :rolleyes:
I thought it was crap and if I ever had the chance to laugh in their faces, I would. LOL
Elitist liberals.

lol. trump wants to send everyone from jersey and ohio back home!! how many illegal aliens work in hollywood? not at the taco stands or sweeping the streets, but in the movie business. none. they could give two shits about them. but per most liberals, trump wants to send ALL immigrants back to where they came from lol.

Users who are viewing this thread