See what I did there...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
JCNID.jpg

Never_Enough

Established Member
Must be ban happy on that forum. I saw 3 banned members in that thread in the first 3 pages.

I didn't really see anything you did that would be ban worthy. Also, a good moderator knows how to handle the hundreds of personalities on his or her board without immediately hitting the ban button.

Their house their rules though.....

Welcome home Zyborg lol.
It's like the Corvette Forum. I tried to sell one leftover part I had from my Z06 & was banned for "commercial sales"

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol wow they were really butt-hurt over ur comments. I do find it quite amusing that a 4200 lb car is gonna brake and handle better then a 3200 lb car. that makes me lol literally.....

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Here's Bullshitisay's thread: http://www.hellcat.org/threads/what-mods-will-my-hellcat-need.150137/

When you feel like you are going to be banned, you definitely need to link to this thread on your thread over there.

Haha... the gummies made me lol...

lol wow they were really butt-hurt over ur comments. I do find it quite amusing that a 4200 lb car is gonna brake and handle better then a 3200 lb car. that makes me lol literally.....

Very weak chin'ed over there... lol

Never_Enough

Established Member

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It would be fun to point out that Hellcats are the new bane of road course track days, with a high percentage driven by guys who drag race between corners, which they gingerly negotiate like there's a sheet of ice on them.

Oh man, I bet it's fun to watch but not fun to experience first hand on the course with them. ha

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Man you can tell that most of these tools know nothing about cars.

Yep. As much as I like the hellcat, in a way it sucks because it allowed these type of soft/mushy/non-gear head individuals to have access to the car world. The big room, heated/cooled seats, gadgets and that AUTO attracted them and allowed for them to slip through the cracks and be able to pilot a 700+ HP car.

In the 500, you either know how to drive or it rips your ****ing head off. I like that.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I found a few "generic" Mustang forums that had good character, but they all seem to have run dry over the past several years.

I think what really separates SVT is the long running respect for the name. And the mods. :)

I've noticed a lot of long running members on this forum. Most other forums have mainly new members. Must be something in the water on here that keeps everyone around. ;)

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
"Only flat earth people believe stock Terminator exist. They say as long as you don't miss 4 th gear Cobras win every time."

"LOL. Very true. Just like the 93-98 Toyota Supra; it needs to be modified to beat anything...

R.K."

kids-these-days-no-respect.jpg

I was kind of hoping for more from that tread, guys kinda of seem like tools. I laugh that they all think they need drag radials to beat even a stock Cobra though.

Did a little clicking around LMAO at the guy saying he's cutting 1.23 60' on DRs

Last edited:

CV355

_
Established Member
I've noticed a lot of long running members on this forum. Most other forums have mainly new members. Must be something in the water on here that keeps everyone around. ;)

Greenville SC eh? Small world.

I was on AFM for 7 years and SMR for 10 years. Both were good forums but they lost traffic. I wont mention the bad forums but I'm sure we can all guess which ones I'm referring to.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Lol, they are ****ing dreaming. Those idiots need to get schooled on the ACR. Carbon rotors weigh almost half the weight of a 2-piece rotor. Not to mention the insane 295 front and 355 rear ACR spec tires which are better than Pilot Sport Cup 2s.
None of the hellcats are even sub 4400lbs, they are at least 4500+. Then add the fat asses that drive them, almost 5000lb combo.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Yep. As much as I like the hellcat, in a way it sucks because it allowed these type of soft/mushy/non-gear head individuals to have access to the car world. The big room, heated/cooled seats, gadgets and that AUTO attracted them and allowed for them to slip through the cracks and be able to pilot a 700+ HP car.

In the 500, you either know how to drive or it rips your ****ing head off. I like that.

I talked to a guy that owned a 2011 gt500 and a 392 Challenger and he told me that the challenger was leaps and bounds better than the gt500. I of course asked why he thought that, he could only reply with "because the challenger has more room"..

then he looked at my car (then 03 cobra) that was parked beside his gt500 and asked if the supercharger was factory like on his car..

I 100% agree a lot of non car people.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Greenville SC eh? Small world.

I was on AFM for 7 years and SMR for 10 years. Both were good forums but they lost traffic. I wont mention the bad forums but I'm sure we can all guess which ones I'm referring to.

Oh yeah, in the Upstate area indeed. There used to be a healthy Mustang group of us in this area with GT500's and Cobras. Over the years guys have moved on and numbers dwindled though. I haven't kept up with them.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Lol, treynor is in that thread too. How awesome would it be if Dodge managed to fit the Demon running gear in a Viper and use a DCT from Ferrari?

Users who are viewing this thread