Didn't know the Hellcat boys were such pussy cats

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

hostile500

Established Member
I was also permabanned from a forum last week for explaining to a gentleman that is 13 Shelby wasn't make 747whp with only 10lbs of boost. I don't understand why these people are so sensitive.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I was also permabanned from a forum last week for explaining to a gentleman that is 13 Shelby wasn't make 747whp with only 10lbs of boost. I don't understand why these people are so sensitive.

I think a lot of folks on these boards have insecurities and are incapable of taking any form of criticism, it's perceived as personal slight against them. Then they fly off the handle and double down on dumb.

hostile500

Established Member
This is a perfect example. How would you react to this.

Give the guy alittle knowledge about weak points and this is where he went with it.

Attachments

• IMG_2572.jpg
    IMG_2572.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 110

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
they wouldn't allow me to use the word "hostile". It was " too aggressive ". Never heard that before.
Give the guy alittle knowledge about weak points and this is where he went with it.
LOL
I love it man. It must be that "time of the month" for them beta males.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Jesus that was an over the top reaction. Did you **** his wife, sister or both?

LOL
I love it man. It must be that "time of the month" for them beta males.

LMFAO!

hostile500

Established Member
Best part is the admin sends me the permabanned with a long message than hit the button when I start sending him a very polite response . Bunch of premadonna skirts.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Simple, these dudes are ignorant about how to truly measure a car and its abilities. MOST performance cars today feature technology to nearly eliminate the driver from the equation.

The layman knows the higher a HP number the "better" an engine. An 800 hp car at 4,000 lbs with driver is faster than a 900 hp car that weights 5000 pounds, driver and c9nditions being equal.

We should be bragging about power to weight to be honest.

Last edited:

hostile500

Established Member
Jesus that was an over the top reaction. Did you **** his wife, sister or both?

Hahahaha seems that way doesn't it. The guy is 65 years old retired vet, ex cop, bunch of other stuff. He made a point to tell me all this thinking it had some type of relevance to him saying his Shelby was only making 10 lbs of boost with stock headers and it had a 10% OD pulley, but still made 747whp. Criticism isn't always intended to be personal. Some take it they way for no reason at all. But then ask the same questions over n over thinking they will get a different answer.

Users who are viewing this thread