Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Received my die cast from Glenn, I am extremely pleased with his product beautiful model to ad to my collection.
  • first of all the pictures he posted do not do these things justice
  • The meticulous packaging makes you feel like you got it from MAISTO that way
  • The details he added to match my car look amazing, love the SVT stencil on the HE.
  • The Mystic chrome paint looks amazing
  • The addition of the CCW classic wheels, well lets just say that it has made me think about selling my real CCW 505a so i can purchase some classics for my Cobra. The picture below does not do it any justice i will try and get some better pics tomorrow?
AWESOME JOB Glenn.

Mystic diecast.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Thank you very much for your high praise Will. You're too kind brother. I do admit though.....pictures do not do that MC justice. It's one BAD@$$ color for sure!!!!

As I told you before I wanted to keep that one LOL. Going to make a clone of yours for my collection one day LOL!!!!!

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Received my die cast from Glenn, I am extremely pleased with his product beautiful model to ad to my collection.
  • first of all the pictures he posted do not do these things justice
  • The meticulous packaging makes you feel like you got it from MAISTO that way
  • The details he added to match my car look amazing, love the SVT stencil on the HE.
  • The Mystic chrome paint looks amazing
  • The addition of the CCW classic wheels, well lets just say that it has made me think about selling my real CCW 505a so i can purchase some classics for my Cobra. The picture below does not do it any justice i will try and get some better pics tomorrow?
AWESOME JOB Glenn.

View attachment 429269
That does look sharp! Glenn used those wheels on my SB Vert.
My car has CCW sp16a's. Close look to the classics. Just slightly different and I like the look. Check them out on page 11 of this thread.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
That does look sharp! Glenn used those wheels on my SB Vert.
My car has CCW sp16a's. Close look to the classics. Just slightly different and I like the look. Check them out on page 11 of this thread.

Your model and the real Cobra look amazing!

awakened

Established Member
That looks amazing Glenn! I'm honored to get your first DSG. I can't wait to get my hands on it! .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I was just looking at the poll and I have made every color listed except for pink (never gonna happen), TR (already made by Maisto) and MG (this is the next color being produced).

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I will. I'm still gathering data to send to the designer. So, it may take a while.

I should be receiving the cowl hood from the designer soon. So, i will be able to tell you about fit and finish on that soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I just had a thought.... Installing LED lights in the fog lights, Amber LEDs for the parking lights, and tail lights.

maxresdefault.jpg

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I was just looking at the poll and I have made every color listed except for pink (never gonna happen), TR (already made by Maisto) and MG (this is the next color being produced).
Awwww.....you're no fun Glenn. ;)

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I just had a thought.... Installing LED lights in the fog lights, Amber LEDs for the parking lights, and tail lights.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey Todd,

There is a black Terminator on eBay right now that has some lights installed in it. Last time I checked it was going for around $112.

Users who are viewing this thread