Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay did some work on 02joeghost's car last night. I managed to paint his supercharger and valve covers to match his car.

SY Coupe 4.JPG

SY Coupe 3.JPG

thewrubelator

Established Member
Well, here she is!! Glenn knocked it out of the park again!! Can’t believe how great it turned out, the paint is immaculate, down to every detail is a spitting image of my car. Couldn’t be happier. Definitely something I will be bragging about to my car buddies. I would have taken new pics of my car with the model, but here in Michigan, it’s a bit snowy!! Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

2d423cd60a569a52c11b66c33bec451f.jpg

IMG_9484.JPG

GPTempDownload.jpg
IMG_9469.JPG

47bfa01d091e65a26f00b1120d226ce4.jpg

d7f72cb6db83c8f7e8896d4a3f8c60e1.jpg

IMG_9481.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

coremaster21

Established Member
Amazing! You do great work Glenn! I almost want to buy another. Glad to say I have the 4th off the Mustang Alley production line!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Well, here she is!! Glenn knocked it out of the park again!! Can’t believe how great it turned out, the paint is immaculate, down to every detail is a spitting image of my car. Couldn’t be happier. Definitely something I will be bragging about to my car buddies. I would have taken new pics of my car with the model, but here in Michigan, it’s a bit snowy!! Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

Wow Josh, that's a stellar review! Thank you VERY much for taking the time to write that! It's is GREATLY appreciated! I'm very glad you are happy with the results.

As I mentioned before that build was fun because I got to do things I normally don't get to do.

Thanks again for everything. It was a pleasure working on that build with you!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Did some more work on 02joeghost's car last night. Got the rear bumper lip and letters painted flat black. Came out pretty crisp. Can't wait for the drag star wheels to come in from Australia and get this one finished up......

SY Coupe 5.JPG

Drag star wheels.JPG

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member

Rare40th

Established Member
I'm not sure how I haven't seen this thread before but....... holy macaroni the work you do is amazing! If you want to pm me you can but I'm curious about an OW cobra, with black seats, blue valve covers and MC colored bumper inserts?

Also it's not a Terminator but what it would cost to paint a bullit car to match my 40th Anniversary GT?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm not sure how I haven't seen this thread before but....... holy macaroni the work you do is amazing! If you want to pm me you can but I'm curious about an OW cobra, with black seats, blue valve covers and MC colored bumper inserts?

Also it's not a Terminator but what it would cost to paint a bullit car to match my 40th Anniversary GT?

Hello 40th!! Thank you for your kind words and interest in my creations. I'm getting ready to head out to an appointment, but I will PM you with a quote on an OW Cobra and some questions regarding your second request a little later. I normally only paint Cobras made by Maisto, so I would need to know which Bullitt car/manufacturer you had in mind.

However, we will discuss it through PM. Thank you!!!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
This arises the idea of dioramas to go with these cars. Some well placed cotton balls would really give a nice burnout effect.
That's a good idea Todd. I seen some pictures online and they look cool with the cotton ball smoke effect.

However, I'll let the owners decide how they want to display their cars as I'm good at painting, not so much on the diorama set up lol.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread