Dodge Challenger SRT Demon

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Im most excited about the engine details. I was expecting the current hellcat engine with higher boost but from what im reading that isnt the case. New block/heads and possibly a different supercharger.

Recon

Established Member
^ maybe that new 2650 blower Eaton made? That would be awesome.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
If it comes in Charger form, I'm down..if not, I'll just continue down the bolt-on 1000hp route with my Charger Hellcat.

If they utilize the hellcat platform without any major changes, it'll have the "widebody", probably 3-4 psi more boost with a smaller pulley, maybe an improved CAI & exhaust (although current stock exhaust & CAI is amazing), wider tires (minimum 305s, but with the new widebody, most likely true 315s or more), and obviously a better tune..as tune only on a hellcat, like many other supercharged cars, usually yields a good 30-50rwhp extra. All of this would easily squeeze out another 100rwhp, which would put the hellcats current underrated 707 hp to 825+...This is of course if they just reuse the hellcat completely. Obviously, better suspension as well..& a better driveshaft to handle the added power & traction. The hellcat platform as is, is veryyy stout, I don't see why they'd spend extra on things that can already handle 1000+hp pretty easily. Might as well just put street tires on a Drag Pak & call it a street car then lol.

earl lee

Established Member

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow. Dodge and SRT are not ****ing around. From the horsepower/muscle car standpoint, they are pretty much shitting on ford/gm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Could be used for e85 as well which would make more sense, thats easier to obtain.

Still shouldn't need a button.

Just make the car flex fuel. It alters the tune to compensate for the % of ethical.

MAGIC!!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
This. Not to mention the shit is regulated horribly. I dont see that happening, maybe a higher octane fuel IF that is a legitimate photo.

Can you see the warranty nightmares?

Owners accidentally hit the button. Owners add race fuel to a 3/4 tank of 91... etc.

Zemedici

Established Member
Can you see the warranty nightmares?

Owners accidentally hit the button. Owners add race fuel to a 3/4 tank of 91... etc.

yeah, same as the dumbass diesel owners that put DEF in their gas tank, or put pump gas into their diesel.

$15,000 later.

Not covered by warranty. Ford's very good about making sure complete idiocy is not fixed on their dime.

puddychucks

Established Member
Well done dodge.

Now waiiit just a minute ....

Dodge always seems to screw up somehow.

If the Vin Diesel video is representative of what's going to be offered, then they've screwed up again (vintage Dodge). What's that I see ? Fender Flares ?? Did Dodge just glue those on ? Hideous. YGTBSM.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Not covered by warranty. Ford's very good about making sure complete idiocy is not fixed on their dime.

Can you blame them? I mean shouldn't people be held accountable for their own dumb actions? Ford didn't screw up, some idiot did. Its not like its rocket science.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
That is weird. When I zoom it in, it looks like it sais F#CKING FAIL to me.

6b3c44cbaf6ff4a16714c564f00836e8.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You might need glasses. Clearly it says Fracking Fue

Last edited:

_Snake_

Established Member
So assuming the Racing Fuel button is for 100+ octane.....is the big hp number on race fuel? What's it make on 93 or 91?

Users who are viewing this thread