Does anyone make a 3" x-pipe to stock manifolds

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
I wish upr made a 3" x-pipe. I'm sick of long tubes bottoming out. They aren't worth the trouble for 10-20rwhp. At least, not to me, anymore. I've been searching for a couple weeks with no success. I don't want to have to pay $400 for a mac 3" pro chamber and then have to buy a dr gas x section to weld in place of the prochamber. I will, if I have to, I suppose.

Last edited:

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
So, I guess that is a no. I kind of figured since I haven't been able to find one other than mac. I had the same frustration looking for a 3" catback for a sra swap. I wanted SW but they only make the 3" catback for an irs setup. Anyway, thanks to all whom have looked.

GodStang

Established Member
Never seen one before and would defeat the purpose of 3" exhaust so doubt one would be made. You can always go to a local muffler shop and have them make you one.

65fastback289

Established Member
why not get the mid length bassani headers? they fit great and dont bottom out.

or just have a custom x made.

Blackbob04

Established Member
IMG_3490.PNG
They make a kit check lethal performance

D-MANN

Established Member
The mid length Bassani headers leak is what ive been told. Any truth about that from guys who run them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
The mid length Bassani headers leak is what ive been told. Any truth about that from guys who run them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine didn't leak, but I did have issues with the cats scraping. Might not be an issue if you go catless.

Users who are viewing this thread