Dont let this part destroy your coyote engine!! The problem and the fix >>>>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
These are machined from USA sourced aerospace grade 9310 billets, unfortunately, to protect our valuable R&D, the Rockwell hardness is proprietary, it was a fine balance of wear protection without creating a part that was over hardened and susceptible to cracking, this was one of the hardest parts of the job and very time consuming to test and develop (and the reason why we currently do not wish to share it). Hope you understand. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

lanco123

Established Member
Anyone have experience with Ford warranty and this product? Will it negate warranty? I know this is highly subjective based off the dealer one uses, but looking for actual experience.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This product will not void the warranty and would be protected under the federal MOSS MAGNUSSON ACT. More importantly, the failure of the factory gear once the vehicle is outside of the factory warranty could be catastrophic to the engine and your wallet.

fishpick

Established Member
@Modular Racing - very good thread title... the click bait is strong with your marketing jedi's...

And I sincerely mean that... nice job... if I didn't already have a billet sprocket - I'd get one!

lanco123

Established Member
I have 5 years of extended Ford warranty remaining but if I ever install a CAI and tube I'll probably get one of these. Overkill for stock engine?

Users who are viewing this thread