EATON swap harness connection

hmanvel

I'm just finishing an EATON swap on my 2004 MACH 1, and it turns over but won't fire. Research shows I need to reconnect the round multi-pin connector that's at the end of the harness that included the knock sensors. From other posts I'm gathering that it is a transmission connection. I've spent two nights looking for the connection and can't find it! Tonight I dug under all the hoses and harnesses with a borescope, no joy. Can someone please tell me where this round connector should be? I think the harness was originally down in the manifold valley. Picture below.
1ecc9d082296b5d169113f6c17112f3d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

hmanvel

I answered my own question. FYI this must be connected or the engine won't fire. It's was buried under hoses, harnesses and pipes, and had rotated pointing downward, directly between the engine and firewall, a little bit right of center of the engine. It runs now!

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

98-svt-stang

Established Member
Looks pretty nice. Im curious about the swap. I have a 1998 cobra that I did a c head swap to. In the future I plan on doing a eaton swap. How much money do you think you have in the swap? And did you build the motor?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread