EDP Turbo kit install has begun

Quad4_72

Established Member
So I decided to get rid of the SC and go turbo. Don't get me wrong the SC was awesome and made good power, but I want a little more and want to feel what it's like coming from a turbo. So when I found out from a friend that EDP is like 8 minutes down the road from me I went ahead and decided to make the switch. I went with the 7475 kit. I am also going E85 and Boss Manifold :). Pics and updates to follow!
Here is the before pic.
Original.jpg

And now the start of the install
Engine no blower.jpg
Engine no blower front.jpg

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Sounds like real fair pricing. I don't know about 700 whp on a stock bottom end though. Funny how getting more power with one FI just makes you want even more from another! Subbed for details and more info.

Quad4_72

Established Member
Sounds like real fair pricing. I don't know about 700 whp on a stock bottom end though. Funny how getting more power with one FI just makes you want even more from another! Subbed for details and more info.

There are countless individuals on this forum who have much more power than that on stock everything. The guy who owns the shop runs 9s on his EDP kit with stock everything. Should be alright but you never know I may be unlucky and break something lol. I hope it's the motor so I can build it and make more power ha. And yes it is funny how one FI made me want another. This game gets expensive!

ATX5.0

Established Member
Awesome man, keep us posted. When I go FI, I am going to take a long look at the EDP single turbo kit.

Quad4_72

Established Member
So from reading other threads, I decided to try and do things right from the get go this time. I am talking to Blake right now about a sleeved shortblock. I want a daily driver of 900-1000rwhp.

Quad4_72

Established Member
Blake is the man!

Yeah he has been a big help. He is sleeving and making a forged internals shortblock for me and sending me bmr uca, lcas, and brackets all for $4799. 1000rwhp here i come :). I am also going with the bigger turbo from EDP now

Users who are viewing this thread