EG Cobra facelift & exhaust vid

trxcobra

Established Member
Hey guys,

Posting some iPhone photos of my built N/A '99 Cobra from last weekend, along with two videos. I changed up the wheels this year, installed new brakes and finally upgraded to a nice stainless catback.

Those few changes made the car feel new again!

29064594128_a67a044fda_k.jpg
Untitled by Kyle Hatem, on Flickr

42937747461_ba13e63fb5_k.jpg

42937747341_a278e14b41_k.jpg

29064594068_703917cfd9_k.jpg

Last edited:

Blackoyote

Established Member
Such an awesome build...with an 03/04 Cobra hood it would be on another level :) (sorry, I hate cowl hoods lol).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
haha thanks man! I bought that hood when I was still in high school, but have grown to love it.
I'm not a fan of tall cowl hoods, but yours looks good. I love everything you've done. The brake/wheel package is killer. That motor....wow! Sounds mean and pulls meaner. Nice work all around Kyle.

trxcobra

Established Member
That's a good lookin' car you got there. And I love the idle sound.

I love EG so much.

Very nice op.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE how the wheels tie into the amber tails.

I like it.

Sounds so perfect dude!

I'm not a fan of tall cowl hoods, but yours looks good. I love everything you've done. The brake/wheel package is killer. That motor....wow! Sounds mean and pulls meaner. Nice work all around Kyle.

Nice ride! Very cool keeping it na too!

Appreciate all the compliments! Added another video to post #1 of a flyby on the mass pike

trxcobra

Established Member
looks good man!....Electric Green is one of my fav colors, it a shame Ford only offered it in 99

Thanks! It really is a great color. 99% of the time I see it, it’s on a v6 that looks like it’s never been washed and the color looks flat and terrible. When taken care of, its amazing

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Music to my ears when the sound bounced off the buildings while taking that video. Sounded amazing man!

trxcobra

Established Member
Music to my ears when the sound bounced off the buildings while taking that video. Sounded amazing man!

Thank you for the spur of the moment vid! Let me know if you want me to return the favor with those new Bassanis of yours

Users who are viewing this thread