Luis dominguez

Alright guys so i have a 2003 cobra, I went to delete my EGR from my car (the bracket on the side of the supercharger with the associated modules). Now when the car is under slight boost or any boost at low rpms the car will stutter almost like a misfire for a quick second. I have replaced the plugs with NGK T6s gapped to 0.28, vacuum lines when the bracket was deleted were routed exactly like in the picture I attatched (with a BAP also in the vacuum line right before the FRPS) with all new vacuum lines and connectors. Any idea on what the issue could be? The car ran perfectly fine before I went and deleted the side bracket along with the associated modules. Thank you for reading and any input is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 80D4CE2D-981D-4EC8-A234-A3EF84828B68.png
    80D4CE2D-981D-4EC8-A234-A3EF84828B68.png
    543.1 KB · Views: 237

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
You might want to post this in the Terminator forum. I'd go over all your connections. Do you have a wideband?

Luis dominguez

Definitely will post it. And I actually do not have a wide band. Do you think it’s in the tune? As it was dyno tuned in Texas. But came to New Mexico now and did this delete.

Luis dominguez

Alright guys so I have a 2003 cobra, I went to delete my EGR from my car (the bracket on the side of the supercharger with the associated modules as the previous owner deleted the EGR only for some reason). Now when the car is under slight boost or any boost at low rpms the car will stutter almost like a misfire for a quick second. I have replaced the plugs with NGK T6s gapped to 0.28, vacuum lines when the bracket was deleted were routed exactly like in the picture I attatched (with a BAP also in the vacuum line right before the FRPS) with all new vacuum lines and connectors. Any idea on what the issue could be? The car ran perfectly fine before I went and deleted the side bracket along with the associated modules. Thank you for reading and any input is greatly appreciated as I am clueless on what to try next.

Attachments

• DD2393D0-D466-4CDE-95AE-F779F0B06096.png
    DD2393D0-D466-4CDE-95AE-F779F0B06096.png
    543.1 KB · Views: 189

Luis dominguez

Users who are viewing this thread