El Paso/Fort Bliss area meets?

Nbrac27

Established Member
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the El Paso area and am curious if there are any good meets/shows/track day groups out here? I just purchased my 04 Cobra about a month ago an and looking for some Cobra/Mustang friends to cruise with/go to meets with ect, can never have enough car friends. I know there are some cool places within two hours away around here that would make for some good cruises so I can only imagine there has to be a few out here.

MG0h3

Established Member
I don't know of any off hand. Mostly just see ricer meets. There's at least four of us here on the forum so who knows, maybe we can all link up sometime.

Specs on the car?

Nbrac27

Established Member
Currently nothing crazy yet, it came with an Pypes M80 Catback, an intake, some kind of aftermarket pulley and snub idler, and Saleen wheels.

I just bought a BBK O/R X and am pretty happy with the sound now but my plans are to get rid of the pypes catback for a bassani. I'm trying to find a good shop in the area to get her into a dyno and see what shes making because I at least know shes pushing over the stock 10lbs of boost so I'd like to see what kind of numbers are making it to the wheels.

MG0h3

Established Member
Ya most people will recommend getting the tune checked before you hammer it unless you have a record of it being done recently.

I believe there is a newer place on the westside off transmountain but not sure. I used a member here to remote tune mine; don't really care about the numbers. Unfortunately from what I've heard, El Paso doesn't have any quality performance shops.

And the basanni is awesome. Thats what I have.

Users who are viewing this thread