El Puto Grande, On3 Crossover Delete, Accufab TB/Plenum, Fore Fuel Rails, FRPP 60lb, JLT High Boost

Becools

Established Member
IMG_2868.JPG IMG_2853.JPG IMG_2878.JPG IMG_2869.JPG IMG_2869.JPG IMG_2865.JPG IMG_2875.JPG IMG_2856.JPG

I am parting my Cobra and have a lot of parts available. Here's a few of the performance parts to start out with.

EL Puto Grande W/ On3 Crossover delete. In great shape. Few scratches but looks great. I elongated the mounting holes to get it to line up with the Ron Davis radiator. Will include Arp hold down bolts Comes with lower radiator/cooler hose. No more burping your coolant system! $800

Accufab Throttle Body and Plenum. Like new only 400 miles. This throttle body would slightly stick shut after a wot snap(brand new) but it didn't do it the last 100 miles I put on it. I'm selling it as a slightly sticking throttle body for that reason. $400

Fore Fuel Rails. Earlier style in great shape only 400 miles. $200

FRPP 60LB Injectors w/ only 400 miles. $260

JLT High Boost Cold Air With GT500 Slot Style Maf, billet Maf adapter and plug and play Maf adapter harness(VMP). Only 400 miles on the setup. Paid almost 500 for the setup new. $375

Mechman 170 Amp Billet Alternator. Great shape 400 miles. Pigtail tab doesn't snap together like I thought it would, but I haven't had a problem with the harness coming loose. $375.

Thump Tensioner. 400 miles. My dad dropped it out of the car. Can barely see the ding when on the engine even if you are looking for it. No pulley included. $315

Metco Accessory Drive Idlers(4). Great shape like new only 400 miles. $240

Ford Gt Billet Coil Covers. In great shape. $250

Ron Davis Radiator. Like new with a cheaper dual fan shroud(no fans). Cost over 600 plus ship new(just the rad) and is a very nice setup. $500

Also have lower intake, intercooler, adapter, bridge, oil cooler. And lots more.

Prices plus ship/fee.
Text me if interested in anything 432-940-2605

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Do you have any pics of the alternator and the portion that you said didn't connect as well as you would have liked? You can text them to me. PM coming.

azvnm

Established Member
Interested in fuel rails, are the block off plates already on? Rear crossover hose included? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread