Evolution Performance, Inc. - Kenne Bell 3.6LC 1000+RWHP Dyno Video!

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
John from Accufab wouldn't know, he had no part in this motor! This is the same Iron Block we've been running since September 2007! The only change is the Supercharger!

Ok...I stand corrected. Compression????

Evolution

Established Member
Ok...I stand corrected. Compression????

The current motor is only 9.7:1 which is nothing, our new Aluminum Engine that has a lot of one off parts will be much higher!

That motor will be ready to go in when we return from NMRA Bradenton and will have the new Kenne Bell Liquid Cooled 4.2L Twin Screw Supercharger on it! :coolman:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
The current motor is only 9.7:1 which is nothing, our new Aluminum Engine that has a lot of one off parts will be much higher!

That motor will be ready to go in when we return from NMRA Bradenton and will have the new Kenne Bell Liquid Cooled 4.2L Twin Screw Supercharger on it! :coolman:

Awesome...Can't wait to see it! See you in Bradenton!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member

Thanks for passing on the knowledge! I suspect this will be the next street car mod motor trend. High Comp w/ E85! I remember reading about John M stating that mod motors love high comp. Should be an interesting next couple of years!

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
That Chrome Toaster is an amazing Twin Screw! If you're worried about looks stick to the show and shine......

The Kenne Bell 3.6L Liquid Cooled SPE Twin Screw Supercharger at 26.5lbs of boost the IAT2's are way lower than 2.3L TVS, 2.8H Kenne Bell, 2.9L Whipple, 3.4L Whipple @ 17lbs of Boost...... and the 4.0L Whipple @ 21lbs Of Boost!

Now this is a honestly serious? So don't dodge it FRED! Did you guys dyno all those blower on the same day to test inlet temps and what where the iat1 no's when dynoing the 3.6. Cause i would imagine you guys have alot of snow and the air is killer there right now! Why don't you strap it on MD's Dyno at Bradenton and let the world see what it will do on a dynojet in 70degree air.
I'll even have Tony pay ya for the pulls!
Later

Last edited:

R1Lello

Established Member
Sucks when you're on top.........always someone wanting to take you down. Good luck Evo, take lots of photos and videos !!!

fastlif

Established Member
Now this is a honestly serious? So don't dodge it FRED! Did you guys dyno all those blower on the same day to test inlet temps and what where the iat1 no's when dynoing the 3.6. Cause i would imagine you guys have alot of snow and the air is killer there right now! Why don't you strap it on MD's Dyno at Bradenton and let the world see what it will do on a dynojet in 70degree air.
I'll even have Tony pay ya for the pulls!
Later

Seems pretty reasonable to me. A larger Displacement and watercooled pump would normally have lower discharge temps.

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Sucks when you're on top.........always someone wanting to take you down. Good luck Evo, take lots of photos and videos !!!

Has nothing to do about being on top or wanting to take them down. I just wanna know if they dyno'd all those blowers on the same day as the 3.6 on the same motor in the same air conditions? Simple ? i guess. 1000rwhp is awesome i just wanna know about some more facts, pretty plain and simple!

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
Has nothing to do about being on top or wanting to take them down. I just wanna know if they dyno'd all those blowers on the same day as the 3.6 on the same motor in the same air conditions? Simple ? i guess. 1000rwhp is awesome i just wanna know about some more facts, pretty plain and simple!

Dyno Numbers, Dyno Numbers, Dyno Numbers.....when everyone, i.e., EVO & Lethal are in Bradenton on the same track, same environment, same conditions... will Dyno Numbers really matter at that point...? Everyone can debate Dyno Numbers all day long and we've seen 1000+ of those threads...but, no one can debate who gets to the finish line first....:beer:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Dyno Numbers, Dyno Numbers, Dyno Numbers.....when everyone, i.e., EVO & Lethal are in Bradenton on the same track, same environment, same conditions... will Dyno Numbers really matter at that point...? Everyone can debate Dyno Numbers all day long and we've seen 1000+ of those threads...but, no one can debate who gets to the finish line first....:beer:

As long as the drivers are both good! ;)
I'm sure MM&FF will do the comparison between the big blowers. Seems like an easy test though, especially on an engine dyno.:beer:

davidhuff

Established Member
I agree 100%.

Evolution

Established Member
Even though the starting line prep was horrible we set a new record - 8.85 @ 157 MPH! Most cars couldn't even make it down the track!

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Congrats! Hopefully you guys can hit 160:beer: Track wasn't bad either drag radial car went 5.20 to the eight normal 60ft, hot street car went 8.39 and change NA which is a record and urist made a nice pass also.

Evolution

Established Member
Congrats! Hopefully you guys can hit 160:beer: Track wasn't bad either drag radial car went 5.20 to the eight normal 60ft, hot street car went 8.39 and change NA which is a record and urist made a nice pass also.

First off all the cars you listed aren't launching on 1,000rwtq at the blip of the throttle! Second, Urist almost hit the wall, he barely drove through it!

We went through the traps at 8,000RPM!

We're going to turn it up tomorrow, hopefully the track will hold it!

Users who are viewing this thread