Evolution Performance, Inc. - Kenne Bell 3.6LC 1000+RWHP Dyno Video!

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
First off all the cars you listed aren't launching on 1,000rwtq at the blip of the throttle! Second, Urist almost hit the wall, he barely drove through it!

We went through the traps at 8,000RPM!

We're going to turn it up tomorrow, hopefully the track will hold it!

Oh my you didn't just go there LOL Its power to wieght ratio. A s.s street car wieghs 3200 runs 7.30's on 28tens. They leave with 800rwtq/1000rwhp. They 60ft a 1.19 also. Don't blame the track cause you guys have a twin screw, ITS CALLED POWER MANAGEMENT FRED!!!!! I'll help ya out, tell him to pull a bunch of timing or make it fat on the hit:) I talked to several class racers yesterday who race for a living and they all said the track was fine and especially on the starting line, Brandenton is one of the best hooking tracks in the country period, been there more than my fair share in the last 13 years. Btw you better change the rear gears in that car also!
Later dude and good luck this weekend:beer:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Dan you seem to have all the answers but yet have done nothing to move the gt500 cummunity in a positive manner?

Dude im trying to keep it honest, with out bullsh!T. The track at bradenton is NOT by anymeans a bad track. You guys DO great stuff, yeah i don't have a huge heart for fred as he opend his mouth long ago about stuff he should of kept it shut over. But there is alot of left out information and when asked the ?'s never get answered. I help out people more than you'll ever know in the gt500 community and i don't expect you to care. I dont do it for a business and im not competining against anyone, i do cause i enjoy it not cause i need to make money by doing it. Anyways you guys called procharger about building a kit and I know what there answer to the biggest Gt500 tuner in the country was:coolman: If i was interested in have the title as being the badest gt500 in the country i would do it, but i dont care. I just wanna have fun, enjoy making some power and helpin out as many as i can with in my means!!! Thats it no hidden agendas from me, just trying to keep everyone on the same page:)
Later and good luck as i said.
Dan

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Pump gas? I'd bet 2.8 is damn close. Thoughts?

I don't see a mention of fuel type, but here is what was listed in the MM&FF tests................

Picture1716-2-1.jpg

Picture1717-2.jpg

That Big Shiney Blower sure fits nice under a Super Snake hood!!! :thumbsup:

R

Last edited:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Dan is the man!! He's helped me a ton!!! He just says whats on his mind and all of ours.....but some are too scared to say!!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Dan is the man!! He's helped me a ton!!! He just says whats on his mind and all of ours.....but some are too scared to say!!

or polite? I think some of the comments and accusations are best for pm's. I don't swing Lethal or Evo, and judging by how rude some people are, will judge where I spend my mod dollars. How do I know I won't get the same bs treatment as a customer.:??:

I think a simple congrats would suffice in this thread. It is impressive, atleast to me.:rockon:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Since Dan is the man,what was the best 1/4 time of his procharged shelbygt500?

Broke the car the rearend first hit, so i don't know? Then i bought a Ford Gt Supercar. Don't worry a drag racer from Canada has the f1r blower kit going on a 365'' 5.4 motor in a gt 500, ported heads the whole nine yards. Like i said if i wanted to be that guy i have more than enough background in drag racing to do it. Its not on top of my priority list as going 250 in the mile is right now, so that's what i got going on, plus i already have a small tire mustang that runs mid 7's and will go 7.30's in the 1/4 this year. I do have 2 gt500 shell's still and if i decide to build one i will, but until then im just going to help people. But if your going to post up stuff, post up all the facts not partial. Because 98% of the people will look at the numbers and not the whole picture.

Btw how did the evo car run yesterday, Urist went 7.29 @ 194 which is the record for the class. The track was on kill!!! Good luck this weekend to all!

stangliter04

Established Member
I was at the event yesterday and was able to check out the GT500 with the 3.6 :coolman: I think it put down 910 to the wheels with 23lbs on C16

Evolution had some great looking cars! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread