Finally a Dream Came True

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Beautiful. I'd love to be able to have a Mystichrome one day... as an additional or replacement. That paint just looks sweet.
Car looks badass. Love that stance. Enjoy her!
I agree with your comments. First two things I noticed were the paint and the stance, as well. Looks so good! The photos really accentuate that Mystichrome paint.

Wanna_b, congratulations on finding your dream Mystichrome. And what a beauty it is. I know why you want to keep it stock for the most part, but I think if it was mine (which it isn't), it would be hard to resist at least doing a 2.90 upper, idler set, exhaust, shifter, a tune, and call it a day. And for sure I'd drive it to the office a couple of days a week, and drive it on weekends. It would never sit in my garage. Ok, pop goes my dream bubble. LOL. YOU, sir, are living your dream!

wanna_b_03

Established Member
Congrats on the new car. It looks fantastic.

Just a fyi though. It doesn't look stock ;-) The exhaust looks aftermarket and it looks like it's got a set of lowing springs judging by the pics. I know my exhaust didn't look like that and my car looked like a 4x4 pick-up truck on the factory springs.

welcome to the MC club!

you are correct the car is lowered and has exhaust. the car also has a shifter and JLT cai. The car came with all the stock parts so i can return it to stock when i feel like it.

I agree with your comments. First two things I noticed were the paint and the stance, as well. Looks so good! The photos really accentuate that Mystichrome paint.

Wanna_b, congratulations on finding your dream Mystichrome. And what a beauty it is. I know why you want to keep it stock for the most part, but I think if it was mine (which it isn't), it would be hard to resist at least doing a 2.90 upper, idler set, exhaust, shifter, a tune, and call it a day. And for sure I'd drive it to the office a couple of days a week, and drive it on weekends. It would never sit in my garage. Ok, pop goes my dream bubble. LOL. YOU, sir, are living your dream!

Thanks i appreciate it. I really bought the car as an investment. i really think the prices will climb in the next decade. i plan to drive it some to keep it fresh but i don't want to put a bunch of miles on it. I have another cobra i will drive if i want to have fun and don't mind putting the miles on it. Its still a work in progress but it shall be fun soon
motor3.jpg

Congrats!! I love walking into the garage and seeing a mystichrome.. you'll never get tired of it!

I have already noticed this and i can't complain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread