Finally, enough garage space *woot*

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Real estate prices being what they are in Silicon Valley, I've been living with a 2-car garage for years. I finally decided it was time to upgrade. We considered building a bigger garage and a pool at our existing home, but that meant unpredictable permitting process and 18-24 months of construction. We decided to look at homes for sale in the area with a larger garage.

It turns out it's a *terrible* time to be selling new construction - prices are seriously depressed. This means it's a *great* time to be buying. Things got a little out of hand. After some looking around, this evening I signed the purchase contract for our new home. It's got a 6-car garage, and a pool, and MDA for another 4-car garage if we want it. And, a few other things as well :)

The house:
Front.jpg

30' x 28' Garages:
Garage-both.jpg

The left garage detail -- for scale, each floor section is 10'x10':
Garage-left.jpg

Back deck & outdoor BBQ kitchen:
Deck-kitchen.jpg

Pool:
Pool.jpg

Game room & sports bar:
GameRmBar.jpg

Gym room & sauna (w/security cam view of deck):
Gym-Sauna.jpg

And, what the heck, a movie room:
MovieRoom.jpg

I still can't believe I am going to move into this place in November. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member
^ I second that. I bet tax's are cheap on something like that. But something tells me you have a few pennies in your pocket. :rockon:

ferfont1

Established Member
a title talking about the garage space and a paragraph about the garage space and ............no pics of the garage :??:

Lets see the good stuff!! Any lifts? That house looks like it could be on cribs!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I was going to post pics of our bathroom remodel. Instead I'm just going to kick myself in the balls.

Beautiful home Treynor, congrats!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
a title talking about the garage space and a paragraph about the garage space and ............no pics of the garage

Lets see the good stuff!! Any lifts? That house looks like it could be on cribs!

No kidding - I'll have pics of the garages by this weekend. They're proper car spaces - epoxy flooring, insulated, big windows for light, even a sound system and little ersatz fireplace. No lifts -- at least, not yet :D

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
treynor,

I agree that now is an ideal time to buy. I think you made the right choice. Go big or go back to your old home is the way I see it... ! I modified that quote from it's original format but you get the drift. Congrats bud.

Aereon

Established Member
damn thats nice, mind if i ask what kinda of a price range that house or similar houses are going for??

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I cannot stand people who constantly gloat about their well-being.

No kidding. I don't see a great solution :( The logical alternative is to stop posting about myself here, and delete my 'sig. I'd rather do so than be an ass; on the other hand, the majority of responses I get on this board say people enjoy seeing what I'm up to.

Thoughts?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Wow!

Absolute beautiful home Treynor!

Congrats. Can't wait to see some pictures of the garage. :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread