Finally, enough garage space *woot*

primetime

Established Member
I cannot stand people who constantly gloat about their well-being.

Newb do some research before you open your mouth....

what do you do for a living?? lol

He is an Exec for Google...

No kidding. I don't see a great solution :( The logical alternative is to stop posting about myself here, and delete my 'sig. I'd rather do so than be an ass; on the other hand, the majority of responses I get on this board say people enjoy seeing what I'm up to.

Thoughts?

Very nice house Ben..... Any new toys?

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
No kidding. I don't see a great solution :( The logical alternative is to stop posting about myself here, and delete my 'sig. I'd rather do so than be an ass; on the other hand, the majority of responses I get on this board say people enjoy seeing what I'm up to.

Thoughts?

Congrats on the new house, its beautiful!! Post away man, I always enjoy reading your threads/looking at your pictures. Its interesting to see what other people are getting into.

Also, what others have said... Pics of garage or it didn't happen!:beer::beer:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
WOWZERS!
What did that cost?

Um - about 65% of what it would have cost in 2007 ? It's still a huge investment, but now I can rationalize it with "it's more likely to appreciate since the market has dropped so much." We'll see what happens in the next 5-10 years...

whi tri

Established Member
man that place is amazing. Can't wait to see the cars in the garage. I bet you just can't wait to have a kickass party. congrats

wudy

Established Member
Wow. What a fantastic house. My wife is sitting beside me drooling all over your place. Do you have any picks of the 6 car garage?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
An awesome home! Congratulations! I really love that movie room. Let me tell you, your guests will probably ask where the guest room is because they're not going to want to leave. LOL! Enjoy it!! You certainly have worked hard for it. :beer:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Wow. What a fantastic house. My wife is sitting beside me drooling all over your place. Do you have any picks of the 6 car garage?

Duh - yes, I snapped just one last evening when we were visiting. I still need to get a picture of the inside.

There are two garages - both 30' across inside (room for 3 cars) x 23-28' deep, but with a weird extra-wide twin door configuration. Not sure why the designer did that, but it'll be the first thing I change...

Garage.jpg

Last edited:

crazycarlo

Established Member
I say eff it man its gorgeous, no matter how you got to the financial level your at (college, stocks, family) enjoy it and I like others say awesome buy.....looks amazing. Ive worked on many, many houses like that down here in the Hilton Head area. Simply gorgeous.

LastChance

Established Member
Congratulations on your new home, it is absolutely beautiful!! The person who made the comment about gloating is just jealous. People on this board are always posting pictures of their new houses, cars etc., just because your things are nicer than most does not make it gloating in my opinion. I think I can speak for most members and say we all enjoy your posts. I wish you continued success and keep the pictures coming!

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
congrats on the beautiful house.... beautiful cars.... you are the man...

ps.. need a sr system engineer???

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread