Finally, enough garage space *woot*

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Simply put, amazing.

I cant wait to see a pic with the garage doors open and all your cars backed into their spots :)

Enjoy it in good health, for many many years to come.:beer:

PS if you are adopting, I cook and clean, an am very meticulous when it comes to car detailing :rolling:

CobraMac

Established Member
Amazingggg again Ben and congratulations! So here's a funny question....does it ever get old or do you ever get tired of people goin "hey man, what the heck do you do?" Lol I see it EVERY TIME you have a thread and it cracks me up. Again congratulations!!

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
pure stupidity, he is just happy and sharing his new purchase with people who appreciate it. how can anyone have a dislike for someone who made good choices in life and is able to enjoy the finer things? instead of being negative and hateful, perhaps you could use it as motivation to work harder and do better for yourself. you sound like a typical democrap/union worker who wants to punish those that do well for themselves.

Simply put, because he's a bitch (democrat).

Give me every handout I can get, and punish the rich for doing well for themselves. Again, congrats on the amazing home, man! I could only dream of having something like that someday. :beer:

Blown85

Established Member
:thumbsup: NICE PAD!!! i cant imagine prices going down much further, so i also think its a good time to buy

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
that is a very nice house Treynor! 10,941 square feet :eek: does that include the garage? how many acres of land?

Last edited:

Kyo

Established Member
This is seriously inspiration for me to finish school. Great looking home, enjoy it in good health.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
sooooo..do you wanna die now, or later? jk lol gorgeous house. id love to have a house like that one day. pics of garage!!

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
very nice home! congrats!

keep me in mind, if you want to hire anyone... :)

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Congrats Ben, that's a gorgeous place!!!! Can't wait to see more pics once you're moved in!

I cannot stand people who constantly gloat about their well-being.

Ahhh the haterade.

I say eff it man its gorgeous, no matter how you got to the financial level your at (college, stocks, family) enjoy it and I like others say awesome buy.....looks amazing. Ive worked on many, many houses like that down here in the Hilton Head area. Simply gorgeous.

Yeah this is area is just a touch more expensive than Hilton Head is though. ;-)

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Well yes, actually, I've got positions open worldwide. Check Google's job posting site - we're looking for network engineers, Linux, MySQL, App engineers, python coders, etc. etc.

That said, fair warning: we get a *lot* of applications and the interviewing process is extremely rigorous and selective.

Dammit! Why'd I have to get into .NET development instead? That's okay, I'm starting to dabble in Android now, though I am decent with JavaScript and jQuery, and have used Goog's own JS extensions.

But enough about me. :rolling:

Congrats! I am jealous!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
that is a very nice house Treynor! 10,941 square feet :eek: does that include the garage? how many acres of land?

That figure does not include the 1400 sq ft of garage space and 2000 sq ft. of decking :D It's on 2 acres of useable land plus another half-acre of easement.

Here's the garages, at long last:
Garage-both.jpg

... and a closeup of the left garage -- each square floor section is 10'x10' and epoxy-finished. That's a small electric fireplace on the far right, for those chilly nights spent wrenchin'
Garage-left.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread