Finally Ran Out of Blackwire Wet Diamond Sealant. What next?

MTBSully

Established Member
When I first got into paint correction back in 2012, BFWD was the recommended go-to for paint sealant after you finished correction. 5 years later I have finally run out and am looking for the next best sealant. I also see that ceramic coatings are popular these days. Same idea? Apply after paint correction? Apply sealant on top? Or apply wax on top? Both? Looking for suggestions after paint correction basically.

Thanks!

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Coatings: Apply after correcting. No toppers. Stand alone. No need to wax or seal on top of them.

BFWD is still a valid sealant. I still use it myself. It's easy to use and has a great 'look'.

Menzerna Powerlock is another tried and true option. Wolfgang sealant. Collinite 845 (a wax, bust lasts forever and looks good), and a lot more out there Chris.

SVTStampede

Established Member
I know it isn't as popular now that there are so many new brands, but Zaino consistently gives me great results. Long lasting results to be specific. I need durable products in Florida.

sdoo500

Established Member
Collinite 845 is my go to "wax" and HD Pooxy is the go to sealant. HD makes great, easy to use products and I really like their line

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I'm a fan of Blackfire Crystal Seal. SUPER easy to apply, looks great and lasts pretty decent. Actually washed my car the night before and applied a coat. Washing a black car at night and trying to hit it with BFCS is a challenge! lol

MKS5.jpg

RRMBrembo

Established Member
Collinite 845 is my go to "wax" and HD Pooxy is the go to sealant. HD makes great, easy to use products and I really like their line
These are two products I continually go back two. Bothe perform very well and both are good $/buck.

MTBSully

Established Member
Whats everyone using for pads? I have found the CCS pads are a lot more durable than the chemical guys pads

sdoo500

Established Member
Buff and Shine Pads. On autogeek, there's an option to buy them in six packs and you can chose what pads you want. Think its ~44.99 for six pads. Love mine

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
3D has there own line of foam pads.
I really like them
HD Poxy is good I also like Jet seal from Chemical Guys

Users who are viewing this thread