First 2013 GT500 in the 10's

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I would be thrilled if that were only a tune and wheels but don't believe it for a second. Either way its flying!! I would assume pulley, tune, exhaust, and given the Steeda sticker in the window probably suspension or some sort of cold air kit.

Evo said themselves they were making some suspension adjustments. So yes it has suspension work done.

They said it on fb but now that im looking for it, its deleted.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
First off this car is amazing, unbelievable that a bolt on mustang is performing like this.

Cobra Man of UT is funny (in a sad way). I've never seen anybody be so die hard over bolted together metal that they get butthurt over it.

Well this thread was good, until Cobramanofut decided to come **** it all up

This, and he had the nerve to say this site should ban trolls when he's one of the biggest.

I was the first then many others in other threads and I sat back for about 10 days kept quiet and now look my statements are being proven right in front of you.

Your statements being proven how? How do the time compare stock for stock and tire for tire? There's a guy in the GT500 section that just posted his stock times and his D/R only times for reference.

jleews6

Established Member
That 355 cubes with that blower must make some good low and mid rpm TQ to get that tank moving with a 2.66? first gear and a 331 rear gear. That's only about an 8.8 total gear. I think optimum for a car like this is supposed to be around a 10 to 1.
I wonder if this car has a gear swap also.

bull3441

Established Member
Not even I would go that far, WORD is slicks- skinnys- pulley- long tubes- TB- tune....
what word? no "word" just guesses. now look at what Ken B has implied, minimal mods. He's eluded on yellowbullet to TB testing and a and the fact the car wouldn't break 700whp w/o a lower pulley. then the TB comment was deleted. I was the one who asked about the TB. he commented it was like any other TVS GT500.

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member
That 355 cubes with that blower must make some good low and mid rpm TQ to get that tank moving with a 2.66? first gear and a 331 rear gear. That's only about an 8.8 total gear. I think optimum for a car like this is supposed to be around a 10 to 1.
I wonder if this car has a gear swap also.

According to motortrend, it makes 500+ torque at the wheels from 2000 to 6000 rpms.

KsE

Established Member
From what MM&FF said on facebook its, Race Tune/CAI/lower pulley/exhaust(however far that goes)and slicks and skinnies.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
From what MM&FF said on facebook its, Race Tune/CAI/lower pulley/exhaust(however far that goes)and slicks and skinnies.

Absolutely ridiculous. The most basic of mods and it is knocking on the door of 9's at a trap speed that has a lot of fully built cars envious! This car is showing to be one amazing platform so far. Pumped to see what some of you crazy SOB's do in the next few months :rockon:

dlc03

Established Member
GM needs to get their ideas rolling cause a mustang is knocking on their $100,000 super cars door. Now it's gonna get interesting with the 5.8 motor. The 4.6 were already running with GM 7.0 and 6.2.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
KB'd 13 gt500 on pump gas will hit 9's....

That wouldn't surprise me in the least. Hell, I'm guessing the car in this thread will run 9's pretty soon considering that mph. Absolutely badass car!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I may have to eat my words saying the new Shelby won't touch a ZR1.
Being a born Ford guy I'm ok with it. I figured mid 10s but wow soon to be 9s.

10.02 on DR's and tune? are you kidding?- that's DEEP into ZR1 territory and better than all but a very few at the top of the ZR1 food chain with the same mods. Why are so many in denial about the 13 GT500?

Never_Enough

Established Member
Nice times. You can do anything with enough time, money & mods so not impressive, but still nice.

Users who are viewing this thread