First Dent

Goocher0310th

Established Member
This morning after coming out of the pet store I noticed a small dent on the driver side rear wheel well. The paint isn't chipped at all, and it's not noticeable unless your looking at the exact spot correctly. I'm probably over reacting, but i'm super bummed, I try to keep my car in great condition, 2014 GT/CS with 23k miles. It is my daily but I'm usually only driving 25 miles a day. I guess I needed to vent to people who understand what I'm feeling. Would I be ridiculous to get a very small dent removed, or chalk it up as the inevitable?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was once at a local Lexus dealership looking at cars, and saw this guy going car to car (used cars) pulling out small dents. Salesman said they brought him in regularly. He spent minimal time on each car, so I can well imagine that the cost is very low, like that $75 estimate that Nick mentioned.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have a guy that comes once or twice a week, depending on how many vehicles we buy at auction that week.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I found a local guy that work with all of the used car lots in town. I plan on giving him a call on Monday. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for a easy fix guys. Appreciate it

jayk17

Established Member
ANother +1 for PDR. Had a dent in the passenger side door and the PDR guy did an awesome job.

Users who are viewing this thread