First time with boost, check my setup please

milktasd2

Established Member
Well still not done acquiring parts. Have upgraded stuff that didn't think I would be doing.

Now have 04 cobra heads that will be getting a valve job, 01 lower intake that will be ported and mated to a b upper, 04 t56 with upgraded input shaft and rst clutch, and trading my t trim for a ysi soon. Have a guy going to build me a fuel system with consisting of lines, rails, 04 tank, fore hat, etc.

Now I haven't looked at ysi pulley options too much, but figure shouldn't be too hard to make upper 600s on pump with this setup with a 3.0 pulley. I'll have the heads setup to handle 7500, but doubt I'll take that high until I get used to the power.

milktasd2

Established Member
Figured I would update the thread.

I’ve been down for almost a year at this point with a messed up back. Ended up having surgery and still trying to recover from that. Luckily I have friends that will help/do all the heavy lifting in the next few months. Here is the updated build:

JT trim blower with 3” pulley
10% overdrive crank pulley
8 rib conversion
76mm thumprrr
04 cobra heads with valve job
Ported c intake
B-C intake hat adapter
Treadstone 1245 intercooler
3” intercooler piping
Ba5000
Tial 50
Arh 1 7/8” longtube headers with 3” off-road x pipe
Id1000
Fore dual 450 pumps
Fore lines
Fore rails
Glenn’s sleeper tank
Bullet cams 229/233 .501/.480 109/117
Molnar rods
Diamond pistons 10:1 cp
2013 GT500 windage tray
T56 with rxt clutch

Will be running 93 for now and maybe come back later for e85 tune

Hoping to have the motor back some time in the next month or so. Around that time my painter will be ready to be able to paint the engine bay. Then install a lot of parts then send to tuner to get it running. I would love to have it running by summer. Fingers crossed.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
That’s going to be a lot of boost for 93 and that compression. I highly recommend figuring out an e85 option. Or racegas

milktasd2

Established Member
know. Probably have a real soft tune and not rev very high for now. Working on finding e85 by the drum. Have a local vendor I can get Sunoco e85, just a wee bit pricey. Have a gas station not real far away that a friend has offered to get me drums filled if I go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread