Flat Bottom Steering Wheel

mburns

Established Member
Brand new, never been installed. Looks amazing but I changed my mind on the options. So my loss is your gain. The wheel brand new costs $700. I am asking $500 plus shipping, but make me a reasonable offer. For a fast reply text me at 719-248-9054.

pnrGb9IPj

Last edited:

mburns

Established Member
i love the wheel there is nothing wrong with it at all. i just changed my mind on the colors. i want to sell this one so i can buy another one

keith89

Established Member
Damn. wish i saw this earlier. I already ordered the fabric for mine. really wanted the flat bottom though.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Yeah I saw them but $700 for a steering wheel seems very excessive.

When you factor in everything that goes into making every single wheel 100% custom, it's fair. It is right in the ballpark with all of the other companies making "made-to-order" custom wheels. Definitely not for everyone, but we've sold almost 50 wheels in a year and a half; not too bad I'd say!

Joeyk86

When you factor in everything that goes into making every single wheel 100% custom, it's fair. It is right in the ballpark with all of the other companies making "made-to-order" custom wheels. Definitely not for everyone, but we've sold almost 50 wheels in a year and a half; not too bad I'd say!
I gotcha. Just alot for me to break off right now. I am looking into there regular steering wheel covers. I've always liked redline stuff. Ran it on my last two cars

Users who are viewing this thread