FONTANA STREET LEGAL DRAGS?

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
FONTANA STREET LEGAL DRAGS WHO CAN MAKE IT OUT THERE TRYING TO GET SOME CARS OUT TO HAVE SOME FUN, WHETHER ITS A PRIUS OR A GT350R JUST TRYING TO MEET SOME PPL SEE SOME NICE CARS GET SOME RUNS IN AND GIVE THIS THREAD SOME LIFE.... STREET LEGAL DRAGS IS AUGUST 27TH AND NOVEMBER 5TH.. PERSONALLY I THINK NOVEMBER 5TH WOULD BE BEST, SEASONS COOL DOWN, NOT TOO PACKED.. I USUALLLY BRING OUT MY GRILL OUT THERE SO IF YOU WANT TO COOK SOMETHING FEEL FREE TO BRING WHATEVER YOU LIKE IF THIS IS DOABLE PLEASE SHINE IN THANKS

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
FONTANA STREET LEGAL DRAGS WHO CAN MAKE IT OUT THERE TRYING TO GET SOME CARS OUT TO HAVE SOME FUN, WHETHER ITS A PRIUS OR A GT350R JUST TRYING TO MEET SOME PPL SEE SOME NICE CARS GET SOME RUNS IN AND GIVE THIS THREAD SOME LIFE.... STREET LEGAL DRAGS IS AUGUST 27TH AND NOVEMBER 5TH.. PERSONALLY I THINK NOVEMBER 5TH WOULD BE BEST, SEASONS COOL DOWN, NOT TOO PACKED.. I USUALLLY BRING OUT MY GRILL OUT THERE SO IF YOU WANT TO COOK SOMETHING FEEL FREE TO BRING WHATEVER YOU LIKE IF THIS IS DOABLE PLEASE SHINE IN THANKS

Why you yelling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Lol so dude up north can also hear me bro

Sent from my LGMS330 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hahaha oh ok! I went to barona couple weeks ago. Good times just a pain to get to! I'm down to go next weekend and in November too. Dales announced they are closing at the end of the year so I wanna hit them up as many times as I can before the pull the plug too. How's the car doing? Ready for 10's yet?

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
Hahaha oh ok! I went to barona couple weeks ago. Good times just a pain to get to! I'm down to go next weekend and in November too. Dales announced they are closing at the end of the year so I wanna hit them up as many times as I can before the pull the plug too. How's the car doing? Ready for 10's yet?

Whattttt they are closing fontana??? And shit 10s i wish bro im still on a stock pullied eaton bro but got the brake line issue resolved...

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Whattttt they are closing fontana??? And shit 10s i wish bro im still on a stock pullied eaton bro but got the brake line issue resolved...

No Irwindale's closing. And that's good you got it resolved. You got a drag setup to run in? Driver mod and slicks is all you need for bottom 11's!

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
No Irwindale's closing. And that's good you got it resolved. You got a drag setup to run in? Driver mod and slicks is all you need for bottom 11's!

Best ive done on slicks with no driver mod is 11.8 on a pullied in cobra lol need a port job and some E85

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
holy shit that's messed up!! i can't believe it =(

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.laist.com/amp/articles/create?article_id=598cbc497328730001744e84

Yup sad news, another track down! They need to open up something in a unincorporated area on the outskirts of town or something. Or install some lights at Fontana and make that a weekly Friday/Sat night drags. You know the old adage, if you build it they will come. There's a sound wall there now so noise shouldn't be a concern.

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
Skip the port and go twin screw or TVS., you'll thank me when you do . Definitely go the corn juice footpath.

That was the initial goal bro but im trying to go fast in a short period of time... Port and e85 swap sounds faster to acheive then a fuel system with a 3300 blower

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
That was the initial goal bro but im trying to go fast in a short period of time... Port and e85 swap sounds faster to acheive then a fuel system with a 3300 blower

Well you're going to have to modify the factory fuel system too if you're going to go E85. Ever play with nitrous? These cars like it a lot. That'll make you go fast

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
Well you're going to have to modify the factory fuel system too if you're going to go E85. Ever play with nitrous? These cars like it a lot. That'll make you go fast

I was thinking of doing a ported blower with a 100 shot on E85 bro... I plan on doing a return style fuel set up with twin 320 areomotive pumps woth 1d1000s figure that should be suffice

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Crap time got away from me. I didn't realize racing was this weekend! I won't be able to attend. Looks like end of sept for me or maybe Irwindale?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
So whats up anyone going? Test N Tune is tomorrow and Street Legal drags Sunday.

2 chances to go race.

Who is in??

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The nice part about tnt is the track prep is MUCH better.... last time I went was far less cars then street legals too.

Users who are viewing this thread