For sale: Gt500 Axle back

Ratinacage

Established Member
Reason I ask is I have a set of Ford Tourings for (11-14 GT) and the tips stick out too far since they were designed for (11-12 GT) cars!!
Do you have a photo of them on your car??
What did you end up going with? Im running the GT500 mufflers but would like just a little bit louder. Had the Corsa Extremes prior to these and it was way to loud at WOT

Coosawjack

Established Member
I wanted a nice rumble but no RASPINESS so I currently have the last set of FRPP "Touring" ones that AM sold and like them better than the other 6 or 7 I've tried....BTW.....these are currently discontinued by FRPP!!:(

I really like them after they warm up.....very quiet COLD!!:)

IFlyEm81

Established Member
Idea: Years ago I used to used Greyhound Bus Lines Freight Service and wonder if that might offer a more economical shipping service?? Don't waste any time but perhaps a phone call would give us an answer!!:)
My dad uses Greyhound to ship his big R/C Airplanes (50+ lbs) that he sells. Very pleased with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IFlyEm81

Established Member
What did you end up going with? Im running the GT500 mufflers but would like just a little bit louder. Had the Corsa Extremes prior to these and it was way to loud at WOT
Any idea how the loudness of the GT500s compare to the ATAK Axle Backs?

IFlyEm81

Established Member
It's not even close to the same decibel levels. The stock has deeper lower rumble where the ataks are louder and when you step on it the noise goes up a lot

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yeah. I bought a set of Steedas/Kooks. Waiting for UPS to hurry the heck up. I hate the ATAK sound... Not a fan of either of the 3 Borlas offered to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread