For Sale/Possibly Trade-1993 Cobra 39,xxx miles, 2nd owner

dtd01svt

Established Member
Hi guys. I'm looking to sell or possibly trade my 93 Cobra.

-I am the 2nd owner
-39k miles
-Red with grey leather interior
-Sunroof
-Clean Carfax. The car has never been wrecked and has every door and fender tag from the factory

I purchased the car in April of this year. Being out of the Cobra scene for about 10 years, I was quick to jump on this car. Its very clean and very well taken care of. I've recently come to the conclusion that I need a car that I can/will mod and turn into a 1000hp car. Its in my blood. I will not mod this car to make additional HP. Its just too nice to start to hack into and its much more appreciated stock. The car was stored inside a garage and on a lift its whole life leading up until I bought it. Since I've owned it, its been garaged and hasn't seen rain.

A few mods I did recently:

-BBK H Pipe
-Flowmaster SS catback
-UPR Polished CC Plates
-H&R Red Race Springs

I'm looking to either outright sell or possibly trade towards a modded Terminator.

Price is $21,000

Here are a few pictures of the car. I have tons more I can send via email. Just send me a PM or reply here for more pics.

Image_zpsl4nvqj56.jpg

Image-1_zpsx6fqzj61.jpg

Image-3_zpskquhon1q.jpg

Image-16_zpseeokccmn.jpg

Image-13_zpsw6v7qrrp.jpg

Image-2_zpsyyl7divm.jpg

Image-4_zpseoth1x6q.jpg

Image-15_zpstmzzzl7k.jpg

Image-11_zpsp8yruzyb.jpg

Image_zpscywqolf4.jpg

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hi guys. I'm looking to sell or possibly trade my 93 Cobra.

-I am the 2nd owner
-39k miles
-Red with grey leather interior
-Sunroof
-Clean Carfax. The car has never been wrecked and has every door and fender tag from the factory

I purchased the car in April of this year. Being out of the Cobra scene for about 10 years, I was quick to jump on this car. Its very clean and very well taken care of. I've recently come to the conclusion that I need a car that I can/will mod and turn into a 1000hp car. Its in my blood. I will not mod this car to make additional HP. Its just too nice to start to hack into and its much more appreciated stock. The car was stored inside a garage and on a lift its whole life leading up until I bought it. Since I've owned it, its been garaged and hasn't seen rain.

A few mods I did recently:

-BBK H Pipe
-Flowmaster SS catback
-UPR Polished CC Plates
-H&R Red Race Springs

I'm looking to either outright sell or possibly trade towards a modded Terminator.

Price is $23,000

Here are a few pictures of the car. I have tons more I can send via email. Just send me a PM or reply here for more pics.

fMMOEHJ.jpg

wogYBKe.jpg

pjp93Pm.jpg

r15zuB3.jpg

qjnKYe0.jpg

RhQ2PrN.jpg

mwjBT5z.jpg
Can't use Imgur Bud. They have the site blocked and the pictures don't show up. Try Photobucket.

dtd01svt

Established Member
There is a sticky in Pics and Vids from KyleSVT showing how to upload pics. He uses imgur. You may want to take that down. I will revise my ad.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Great looking Cobra. Exact car that I had when I bought mine new in 93. Then bought a 93R a few years later. Great cars those 93 Cobras. GLWS

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Well, with that being said, I've added a few more. Thank you.

Thank you. Do you still have the R?

No. But you can see it in the SVT Mustang Cobra recognition guide. I took some of the photos for the publication. Also my old 93R is still owned by a great member here at SVT named R-Code(Gotti). Wish I never got rid of that R but it went to a great home and a great guy.

Users who are viewing this thread