For the metalheads!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I went to the same tour, that was when Adrenaline first came out, and I was HOOKED on the Deftones ever since. Adrenaline is their best work though.

That was a killer show, I remember it vividly from the mosh pit. Chino crowd surfing while belting out lyrics.

Yep. Definitely their best album. I saw those 3 in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio at Blossom Music center. I saw Deftones at Alrosa Villa, where dimebag was shot, 3 different times. Nothing like a small venue for them. 2 feet from the stage and going nuts. That's been 20+ years ago too....damn.
My one friends brother was in a local band that had been signed by roadrunner records, didn't pan out, and he had introduced us to Adrenaline a few months before seeing them with Pantera that summer. We were excited to see them live.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yep. Definitely their best album. I saw those 3 in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio at Blossom Music center. I saw Deftones at Alrosa Villa, where dimebag was shot, 3 different times. Nothing like a small venue for them. 2 feet from the stage and going nuts. That's been 20+ years ago too....damn.
My one friends brother was in a local band that had been signed by roadrunner records, didn't pan out, and he had introduced us to Adrenaline a few months before seeing them with Pantera that summer. We were excited to see them live.

I've been to so many shows, I really can count them all. My wife used to work at a major rock station in Boston. We went to A LOT of shows haha, and Red Sox games too.

Deftones are up their with Tool and Ghost, when it comes to an intense show.
Puscifer puts on one hell of a show too, for this who have never seen them live. It's amazing.

Zemedici

Established Member
I've been to so many shows, I really can count them all. My wife used to work at a major rock station in Boston. We went to A LOT of shows haha, and Red Sox games too.

Deftones are up their with Tool and Ghost, when it comes to an intense show.
Puscifer puts on one hell of a show too, for this who have never seen them live. It's amazing.

Wanna see Ghost so bad

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
when Adrenaline first came out, and I was HOOKED on the Deftones ever since. Adrenaline is their best work though.
Definitely their best album. Around The Fur is pretty good too.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Not really into them as much as I used to be. (I love the first album, forget the name of it.)
That's awesome though. Who's singing?

It's the original band, Tim is out of prison and back as their front-man! I was going to mention that they had a new album coming.

My personal favorite, Impending Doom just came out with a new album last week. Not my favorite album from them but it has some good songs.

Fit For a King has a new single out as well.

Zemedici

Established Member
Not really into them as much as I used to be. (I love the first album, forget the name of it.)
That's awesome though. Who's singing?

that's the best part, Its Tim Lambesis, the original frontman. They got back together, which is nothing short of a miracle, as there was hella shade thrown when he went in, as he has basically left them high and dry.

So stoked. Heavy original sound. Tim is like 6'4, and 275/300lbs, he's ****ing HUGE live.

And @svtfocus2cobra i fux with some Fit for a King.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's the original band, Tim is out of prison and back as their front-man! I was going to mention that they had a new album coming.
My personal favorite, Impending Doom just came out with a new album last week. Not my favorite album from them but it has some good songs.
Fit For a King has a new single out as well.
Awesome man.
Yeah, the older Impending Doom is good stuff.

that's the best part, Its Tim Lambesis, the original frontman. They got back together, which is nothing short of a miracle, as there was hella shade thrown when he went in, as he has basically left them high and dry.
So stoked. Heavy original sound. Tim is like 6'4, and 275/300lbs, he's ****ing HUGE live.
That's awesome bro.
Yes, he is a BIG dude. He works out a lot. I think maybe a little juice on the side. lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

This new Fit For a King song is good! Their last album was great so I expect this new one to be as well.

As for Tim, it seemed that his gym addiction, assuming he was on steroids, and the stress of being on the road touring is what led to his decision to try and hire a hitman lol. It sounded like he really lost his shit and went down a dark path there for a bit. Hopefully he was able to write some good music with all that time he had available haha.

Just to add, this is my new favorite to blast in the car with the windows down!

Zemedici

Established Member
The guy he attempted to hire to kill his wife, was his juice dealer.

Apparently the juice dealer was in deep with the cops, and this is how he dug himself out of the hole. hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread