For those of you with a MAC Prochamber ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nervouswreck

Established Member
For you guys that run a MAC Pro Chamber with factory manifolds ( PC9994 ) can you tell me how your Pro Chamber sits after it's bolted into place please ? Is the pro Chamber " box" part itself angled towards the drivers side at all ? Not the whole box itself but angled towards the drivers rear wheel ?

I got my pro Chamber mid pipe kit , installed my new down tubes off the exhaust and left them a little loose till final mock up with the pro Chamber in place , and when I bolted the chamber up it angles itself towards the left rear wheel a bit . So I send it back to MAC and they put it in their jig and send me photos back saying there is nothing wrong with it . Are the fitment of these things that bad ?

Note I am 110% certain I have everything installed correctly. The Chamber is not upside down or anything. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jbou91

Established Member
I'm trying to picture how its angled differently but I just can't, mind posting some pics? There is really only one way to install these, and mine sits flush not angled/turned or anything in any direction. I can give you some pics if you want, but lets see what you're working with.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
For you guys that run a MAC Pro Chamber with factory manifolds ( PC9994 ) can you tell me how your Pro Chamber sits after it's bolted into place please ? Is the pro Chamber " box" part itself angled towards the drivers side at all ? Not the whole box itself but angled towards the drivers rear wheel ?

I got my pro Chamber mid pipe kit , installed my new down tubes off the exhaust and left them a little loose till final mock up with the pro Chamber in place , and when I bolted the chamber up it angles itself towards the left rear wheel a bit . So I send it back to MAC and they put it in their jig and send me photos back saying there is nothing wrong with it . Are the fitment of these things that bad ?

Note I am 110% certain I have everything installed correctly. The Chamber is not upside down or anything. Thank you

i have read some accounts that the driver's side manifold studs must be changed out for the type without the shoulder (same kind as on the passenger side) with the prochamber.

i don't know this for certain, but i believe there are some posts that allude to this. on the other hand, there are many folks have said theirs fit fine with no problems.

does the connection at the d/s manifold look good?

Nervouswreck

Established Member
i have read some accounts that the driver's side manifold studs must be changed out for the type without the shoulder (same kind as on the passenger side) with the prochamber.

i don't know this for certain, but i believe there are some posts that allude to this. on the other hand, there are many folks have said theirs fit fine with no problems.

does the connection at the d/s manifold look good?

I replaced both studs with continuous threads on manifolds ( no flange) before I dropped the motor back in . The ball flange is tight against the manifold

Nervouswreck

Established Member
I'm trying to picture how its angled differently but I just can't, mind posting some pics? There is really only one way to install these, and mine sits flush not angled/turned or anything in any direction. I can give you some pics if you want, but lets see what you're working with.

I will in the morning

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Old pictures, but should help.
018_9a.jpg

032a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread