Ford Performance Racing School to Remain in Utah

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 Ford Performance Racing School Featured.jpg
Staying the Course
The Ford Performance Racing School strikes a four-year deal to stay in Utah
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of the Ford Performance Racing School

When news that the Miller Motorsports Park complex in Tooele, Utah, had been sold, it was only natural for Ford fans to wonder what might become of the Ford Performance Racing School, which has hosted its own high-performance driving schools in addition to specialty classes dedicated to owners of Ford Performance vehicles like the Boss 302, Focus ST and F-150 Raptor. Well, fret no more, the school recently inked a deal with Tooele County to remain at the renamed Utah Motorsports Campus for the next four years.
Continue reading →

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Good stuff Steve. Nice to hear that the neighboring community realizes the economic benefit and it sounds like they worked hard to keep this track alive. Kudos to Ford as well.

EditorTurner

Established Member
Thanks Tob!

If you haven't already been, I think you will enjoy the facility. I was certainly pleased to hear the FPRS would stay put.

KonablueGT500

I just bought a 2011 GT500 and would like to find out if anyone knows if the Ford offered driving course is available to the buyers of used GT500's or if it is only for for new car buyers. Is it even still an option for GT500 or GT350 buyers?

EditorTurner

Established Member
These schools weren’t offered to GT500 owners back then. The Boss 302 was the first to have its own Track Attack. You can, of course, still pay for a school out there. It’s a great experience.

Users who are viewing this thread