FS:1993 Cobra R #77 BARN FIND 522 MILES

Cobramustang1993

Established Member
1993 cobra r barn find.....522 miles #77/107....rare ca emissions certified r model, only 6 were shipped and certified for ca emissions ok.....beautiful car....listed on ebay......Feel free to call or email for additional details

Sandy
mca#76083

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobramustang1993

Established Member
1993 cobra r #77 rare ca emissions legal

OK, a garage find, it wasn't a barn.....Was delivered to the garage in August 1993, and never moved from the spot until I picked it up in August 2013.....Fortunately, the AZ weather protectected the cars finish and metals perfectly, although the owner ignored it for years........

Car will go to the buyer who can pony-up 57.5K.......No fire sale here......a fair price for the quality of the car and the market.....

Sandy
MCA#76083

12C/OBoss

Established Member
pics, more details, back story, pics, pics, pics, pics, and possibly a VIDEO??

For any asking price NEAR $5000 let alone $50000 i would recommend a more detailed AD. Sounds like a great car...now advertise it like it deserves!! GLWS

itSSlow98

Established Member
OK, a garage find, it wasn't a barn.....Was delivered to the garage in August 1993, and never moved from the spot until I picked it up in August 2013.....Fortunately, the AZ weather protectected the cars finish and metals perfectly, although the owner ignored it for years........Car will go to the buyer who can pony-up 57.5K.......No fire sale here......a fair price for the quality of the car and the market.....

Sandy
MCA#76083

Its a damn shame every seal and gasket on the car probably needs to be replaced as well as countless other things after sitting undriven for 20 years.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
^^^ to the three trollers above my response, go comment on someone else thread, I know this car, stop being jealous that its worth double if not triple your mustang.

TFStang

Established Member
If you are a real interested party, you will be able to find this car in a bunch of places online. There is even a video of the owner going over the car. Seems like a very nice car for the money. I'm sure someone will buy it eventually. Not like they are making any more of them.

BLKFOX

Established Member
Troller? I'm sure it does need every gasket replaced after sitting that long. I'm sure it's a clean car....but good luck. I hope you get double of what my car's worth :p

Cobramustang1993

Established Member
1993 cobra r #77 rare ca emissions legal

Well, interesting comments.....If you are a buyer and not a moaner, I will be glad to send you any pictures you would need....I am not a dealer, so you aren't going to see a flashy ad....just send a request to [email protected]......

Regarding seals....Are you talking about the type that swim or Foxbodies.....???????

These cars are worth more than 50K if fully-documented, and under 1000 miles.....Hagerty Values has them at the high-50's and at 107 produced, they are very very rare cars.....I sold #43 for 80K in 2007, so in a few years they will be back up there, and now is the time to buy IMHO...

Sandy
MCA#76083

Users who are viewing this thread