FS: 1997 White Cobra

JRMotorsports55

Established Member
Selling my Cobra with 4.6 DOHC engine. The car is a blast but I have too many projects in play. Car has like new 17" SVE anniversary wheels with Nitto 555 tires, like new power slot rotors and Hawk HPS pads, like new SVE springs at all 4 corners, Steeda aluminum rear control arms (all 4), Flowmaster exhaust, MGW shifter, k&n drop in, clear headlights, Ford racing pedals, white Cobra shift knob, magnaflow catted x pipe, tokico struts/shocks, like new Ford racing adjustable clutch cable. Has just over 107,000 miles. Runs great, no issues. Asking $7,500 OBO.

If interested, I have almost all of the parts necessary to install a 2003 Cobra supercharger in this car including the heads, and also have new in box 31 spline axles with seals and bearings, new in box fidanza aluminum flywheel, and new in box McLeod RXT twin disk clutch. Prices can be discussed.
FS pic.jpg

JRMotorsports55

Established Member
Here is a photo of both sets of keys that come with car to meet posting requirements. I will try to obtain more photos of car in the next few days, I have to get to it (in storage) to get he photos and have not had time.
IMG_1877.JPG

JRMotorsports55

Established Member
Went through my list of supercharger parts. I have:
Supercharger with throttle body elbow
Gaskets
Intake manifold
Front pulley bridge
C heads
Front cover
Balancer
Main drive assembly
PCV hoses
Hardware
Blower idler pulley
Blower pulley (one stock size, one higher boost)
11 GT500 heat exchanger (larger than terminator)
Intercooler
New throttle and cruise cables with bracket.
As an FYI, some of the pulleys are aftermarket and look nicer than stock. This is most of what you need, but some other stuff will be required.
Asking $3800 OBO for these parts.

Users who are viewing this thread