FS: 2004 SVT COBRA SY VERT LOW MILES!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks! It has some minor mods that I would want when buying a car like this, especially the exhaust. These cars need them
Yeah, the mods you've done are those that are basic and needed. Lowering springs, window tint, 18" wheels.

thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Bump! Local guy interested but no money down as of yet so still for sale! Do not miss out on one of the very few cleanest SY verts left on this planet! Prices will only go up as the years go by

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
TTT! Still available, have not driven it much but is just shy of 5,400 miles. Will listen to reasonable offers, again not desperate to sell

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
You've piqued my interest. Just made a post looking for an all original SY vert. I know the numbers...167 is bad odds. Might flex in some areas.

Do you have the original suspension, rims and intake box? Nobody saves exhaust so that's assumed to be gone. Shoot me a PM or reply if u prefer.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
You've piqued my interest. Just made a post looking for an all original SY vert. I know the numbers...167 is bad odds. Might flex in some areas.

Do you have the original suspension, rims and intake box? Nobody saves exhaust so that's assumed to be gone. Shoot me a PM or reply if u prefer.
PM sent!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

I know of one first hand that was totaled in a wreck.
So, 166

This is a really nice car and this color combo looks so good in person
Stay firm on your price OP

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I know of one first hand that was totaled in a wreck.
So, 166

This is a really nice car and this color combo looks so good in person
Stay firm on your price OP
Yea and no doubt many more, plus many with tons of miles and modded to hell. My guess maybe 50 left under 20k miles. Oh I am like mentioned to everyone inquiring, not rush to sell it. I wouldnt even mind keeping it for my son in 12 years.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Sale fell through, so back up for sale! I do have the stock rims/tires along with the factory exhaust. Price is firm $30K

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Saturday Bump! Still available, will head to storage within the month. Someone pick this up before that happens.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Bump! Still for sale, will head to storage in the next couple weeks. Someone pick this gem up soon

Users who are viewing this thread