FS: 2004 SY coupe w/ 12k miles and 2.2 KB

wrestler12

Established Member
Selling my 04 Screaming yellow coupe, in absolutely mint condition. The car has been babied its whole life and only has 12k miles on her. The car was originally Carrol shelby's chasis mans car with all documentation and was in a few magazines (which are included). Car comes with all original documents including window sticker, svt certificate, etc. Car does have a 2.2 KB on it with all supporting mods- afco HE, 60lb dekas, single blade TB, head cooling mod, JLT CAI, KB BAP, EGR delete, PPRV delete. Other mods include- bassani exhuast, stiffers sub frame connectors, SOS pod with duel aeroforce gauges, MGW shifter, carbon fiber spoiler, gloss black rovos. I am sure there are other things i am forgetting but the car is in pristine condition. Also, the licnese plate on the front is the "no-drill' bracket, so no holes in the front bumper. I have all stock parts, minus the wheels.This car runs like a raped ape and you will not find a more clean car. Asking 27,700$
216-904-1717
image1.jpeg
image1 (2).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

BossBlock302

BANNED
Established Member
Such a sweet car. Is the wing painted, wrapped, or a different one? Do you have the original?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

wrestler12

Established Member
Such a sweet car. Is the wing painted, wrapped, or a different one? Do you have the original?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Yes sir it is carbon fiber, as well as the cobra letters. Not very cheap haha but I do have the stock spoiler as well

Users who are viewing this thread