FS 99/01 amber tail lights $500

svt_cobra01

Established Member
selling the tail lights off my 01 cobra, they're in really good condition. ready to ship, and if someone can send me the harnesses and lights for the red stockers so i dont have to hunt them down ill let them go for $300 prefer local pick up. located in las vegas NV.

send me your lights/harnesses $300

$500 without them

https://imageshack.com/i/pomaAgs5j

https://imageshack.com/i/poWzERmqj

wckdvnm

Established Member
efd7bb2ed6f46601b0a59f4932ccf6ac.jpg

Man if only I had the money, these are brand new and were replaced when I was rear ended.

svt_cobra01

Established Member
efd7bb2ed6f46601b0a59f4932ccf6ac.jpg

Man if only I had the money, these are brand new and were replaced when I was rear ended.

they look great. im plasti dipping the cobra and the ambers wont go good with the new colors those tinted lights would be perfect i know my lights wont last

wckdvnm

Established Member
they look great. im plasti dipping the cobra and the ambers wont go good with the new colors those tinted lights would be perfect i know my lights wont last

It's a shame these lights are $250 new I'd say buy a pair and keep the ambers. They are the AM ones; they are made that dark color. I've always wanted a set of ambers but I just can't justify paying what they are worth. Plus finding a good set that aren't blackening or scratch to hell.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
care to share how??? i spent about a hour figuring out how to get a link to the pic since i couldnt directly post it to the forum.
Like I did in your OP. Just go to get links/image sizes, from the pop up, hit get links and select forums from the drop down copy and paste.

Daniel7667

Established Member
selling the tail lights off my 01 cobra, they're in really good condition. ready to ship, and if someone can send me the harnesses and lights for the red stockers so i dont have to hunt them down ill let them go for $300 prefer local pick up. located in las vegas NV.

send me your lights/harnesses $300

$500 with out hem

Hey do you still have the tail lights?

Users who are viewing this thread