FS: C4 Transmission + Bell & Converter for 4.6

SVTurbo

Established Member
For Sale: C4 Transmission out of my 96 Cobra 4V. The trans is a Performance Automatic (PA), and it's in good shape, no issues or slipping prior to me removing it from the car.

Super Comp C4 with Trans Brake (P/N PA26107)

C4 to 4.6 Bell housing (P/N PA26477)

8-bolt Flex plate (P/N PA26478-8)

TCI 10" Converter w/ 3200 RPM Stall (P/N 451506)

Asking $1100 for everything.

I'm in Melbourne Florida, and able to meet or drop off within the central FL area (up to 100 miles of 32934), not looking to ship these items.

Thanks for looking.

Super Comp C4:

C4 to 4.6 Bell housing:

Flex plate:

TCI 10" Converter:

SVTurbo

Established Member
Won't let me message you for whatever reason, maybe not enough posts.

Only made a few track passes since the last rebuild. Last rebuild was done by PA. Mostly just street driving, somewhere around 1200 miles. Any other specifics you would like to know?

2VTWIN

Won't let me message you for whatever reason, maybe not enough posts.

Only made a few track passes since the last rebuild. Last rebuild was done by PA. Mostly just street driving, somewhere around 1200 miles. Any other specifics you would like to know?
When was the last rebuild and do you have any paperwork? I’m ready to talk about coming to get it but I cant message you. My number is 2709033019.

SVTurbo

Established Member
I do have paperwork, but will have to check on the date. Been several years ago. Trans has just been sitting in the box for a number of years waiting for me to do something with it. Will give you a call tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread