FS/FT: 2015 M4 Low Miles Black 6 Spd PURE Stage 2 Turbos 600rwhp

liquidshadow22

So I am not in a hurry to sell the car but I am just putting it out there to see if anyone might be interested. I am not looking to part her out, so please don't ask. The car is located in Fort Worth, TX. I will ship at the buyers expense.

It is a super clean 2015 M4 6 speed with 29k miles and has a clean title. I am the 2nd owner, purchased at Mercedes Pompano Beach Florida and shipped to me in August 2017. Since that time, I have tastefully modified the car. All parts have less than 3,000 miles on it. Never tracked, only spirited street driving. The car has never seen rain or a day of snow, only sunny dry days. Washed once a week by hand when in use and detailed several times. All recalls have been performed and the water pump was just replaced at Gintani. I get complimented on the condition of the car everywhere I go. The interior is just as immaculate as the outside. The back seat has never been sat since I’ve owned it.

There is a solid $25k invested in this car in the last 3,000 miles to make this car a monster. It is currently tuned to 100% e85 by F80Paul and is likely putting down close to 600rwhp at this point. It can easily be switched back to a 93 octane map very easily. Nothing more is needed. Unlike all the other M4s for sale on this forum, this car no longer suffers from the crank hub time bomb thanks to Gintani modifying it!

PRICE: $60k. I would consider trades for a GT500 or GT350.

Email: [email protected]

OEM OPTIONS:
Black Sapphire Metallica Paint
Full Merino Leather
Executive Package
Adaptive M Suspension
Harmon Kardon Surround Sound
B/T and Smartphone In
MSRP: $75,825.00

PERFORMANCE UPGRADES: (All Mods have less than 3k Miles on them)
Bootmod3 full unlock ($700 installed)
BootMod3 100% E85 Custom Tune by F80Paul ($400)
Pure Stage 2 Hi Flow Turbos ($7000 installed)
Gintani One Piece Crank Hub ($6000 installed at Gintani)
VRSF Cold Air Intakes ($450)
VRSF Inlet Charge Pipes ($300)
VRSF Catless Downpipes ($800 installed)
Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers ($2500 installed)
Volk Te37 Double Black Edition II 18x19.5, 18x10.5 Wheels ($4000)
Nitto NT01 275/35/18, 305/35/18 Tires

STYLE UPGRADES:
Tinted Windows

Clean Carfax.

I should also mention that the car recently had the front bumper replaced due to some minor damage from a shipper while loading (pictures available). The damage was minimal to the underskirt and I truthfully could have left it alone. I elected to have the bumper replaced to make it perfect.

You would be hard pressed to find a dent or scratch on this car. No noticeable ones that I can think of.

Siderear_zpsf5kaacrb.jpg

SideD_zpshqcnqhrn.jpg

IMG_1674_zpsnvp2dvas.jpg

Rear1_zpswh2pwfvx.jpg

Side_zpsshxanz0i.jpg

Front%20Seat_zpshsjoa2yz.jpg

SideSeatShot_zpsbbfsamdr.jpg

EngineBay_zpsutbemfwy.jpg

Trunk_zpshkuxtl7g.jpg

Odometer_zpsv0bwyinx.jpg

IMG_5067%202_zps5ncp06vg.jpg

IMG_5997_zpsvvuajb2d.png