FS: iForged wheels and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires

BlueDevil63

Established Member

1-DSC04314.JPG

iForged Classic 3 piece forged wheels, 20x11 rears, 20x9.5 fronts. Brushed aluminum and clear coated center piece, high polish non-clearcoated outer rim. Include American Muscle TPMS sensors. Mounted with Michelin MPSS tires, K2 series (the wide ones). 315/35ZR20 rears, 275/35ZR20 fronts. About 3500 miles on tires. Wheels in very good shape. Some small smudges on edges of rims, some small scratches in clearcoat around lug holes.

20046475164_a442090a35_b.jpg

$2000 OBO
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer but I will facilitate in any way I can, including packing the wheels for shipment. Based on shipping from my home to Florida expect about $300 shipping for all 4 tires (UPS Ground).
Pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHskhUcUvn

This wheel/tire combination will fit 2013-14 GT500s with no rubbing if set up right. No problem with fronts. In the rear the axle will need to be centered and the wheel well liners removed. You will also have to remove a part of the bump stop bracket or the wheels will hit the bracket if the car is raised on a lift and the rear suspension is allowed to extend all the way.

PM me here or contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:

BlueDevil63

Established Member
Shoot me a PM with an offer. It will be a major pain to have these tires removed and it puts the wheels in danger everytime some hamfisted tire jockey gets ahold of them but make me an offer.

flynz

Established Member
If you separate wheels and tires Ill take the wheels. Pm me and lets make this happen.

flynz

Established Member
I have PM'd and sent direct Email. Still interested please get back to me.

BlueDevil63

Established Member
I finally got a shipping quote. From my home in Colorado to south Florida would cost $300 (UPS Ground, Insured, signature required). So I would expect similar shipping charges to other locations, significantly less if you live in the west US. I've lowered the price to compensate for the shipping costs.

Users who are viewing this thread