FS:nc. 03 COBRA, TF WHEELS

eclipsesti

Established Member
Dude, were you at thru-way on stratford road about 3 Friday's ago, or at least near there? If so, your car is ****ing gorgeous in person.

If not,where are you at in nc?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

It was me, I didn't park but rode by to see what was there. I live in Winston, so ride by Friday nights to see all the cars.

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
Lol yeah... I'm guessing you were there as well?
My brother in-law is the drummer for bloodline severed.

Johns your brother in law? Lol I had no idea. I love those guys to death lol. You need to convince Jenna to let him buy your car dude! He needs another cobra. :p

Any bites on a sale yet man?

eclipsesti

Established Member
Johns your brother in law? Lol I had no idea. I love those guys to death lol. You need to convince Jenna to let him buy your car dude! He needs another cobra. :p

Any bites on a sale yet man?

Tried to get him to buy it but no success...

I've had a few high school kids think they can afford it, and want to take it for a test drive, I've told them all the same thing,"show up with your parents and proof of funds and you can ride in it". They all say the same thing, "they will and Will come back"... Never happens.
Then the extream lowball e-mails, or trade for my 92 Honda with a blah blah swap... but that is to be expected with putting it up on craigslist for sale, it attracts the idiots. Lol

A guy is coming up from fayettville to look it tomorrow during my lunch break, well see how it goes...

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
Tried to get him to buy it but no success...

I've had a few high school kids think they can afford it, and want to take it for a test drive, I've told them all the same thing,"show up with your parents and proof of funds and you can ride in it". They all say the same thing, "they will and Will come back"... Never happens.
Then the extream lowball e-mails, or trade for my 92 Honda with a blah blah swap... but that is to be expected with putting it up on craigslist for sale, it attracts the idiots. Lol

A guy is coming up from fayettville to look it tomorrow during my lunch break, well see how it goes...

I'll trade you flat out for my black 03 10th anniv. Shit, ill even throw in a,1983 glx mustang too. Deal?

But really, lol&wtf at the high school kids? They'd kill themselves in it!

Either way, gl with the guy from fayetteville!

Woody6799

Established Member
I offer you 19.5 if you hold it for a year so I can use all my wedding money! lol free bump for a beautiful car

eclipsesti

Established Member
Show up with 19,750 this week or weekend and the car is yours. This week and weekend only.

(I'm moving out of our rent house into an apartment this weekend and will have to pay to put it in a buddies garage, no way it's gonna get a door ding!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread