FS: two-owner 1995 Cobra R with extra parts (and paperwork) $30K

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a really nice 1995 Cobra R that needs a new home. I have all of the paperwork back to the dealer in Hamburg, NY (#113 of 250).

The original wheels now have a set of original "sticker" tires which have never been on the ground. It currently has some Ford Cobra R OEM wheels and tires.

It has the original instructions on dialing in the rear shocks (with the tool).

**It has a new 1995 steel fuel tank installed** I still have the original fuel cell as well as another fuel cell which are included. The only other modification is the air filter. I still have the original one.

CobraR16.jpg

CobraR16a.jpg

CobraR16d.jpg

CobraR16e.jpg

CobraR16f.jpg

It's a great investment at this price.

Attachments

• CobraR16.jpg
    CobraR16.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 85
  • CobraR16a.jpg
    CobraR16a.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 71
  • CobraR16d.jpg
    CobraR16d.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 73
  • CobraR16e.jpg
    CobraR16e.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 72
  • CobraR16f.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 69

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Aaahhhh, the lure of new technology, and air, and a radio, and other modern amenities.

Not being smart, but you are avoiding the 2016 tech package cars?

Tom

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Aaahhhh, the lure of new technology, and air, and a radio, and other modern amenities.

Tom,
I bet you like a/c during the middle of summer? Heck, it is going to be 94 degrees in Atlanta today with 90% humidity. I can do without most other amenities.

It's the lure of the engine in the GT350 that gets my attention. I've driven two and gotta have one. :D

The 5.8L in the 95R was nice in 1995 but a little less exciting than the GT350 (and even the new 5.0).

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I've seen your car and hope you decide to hang onto it. Didn't realize you have two cells as spares. I'd love to get one of those, but probably should take my tank out and keep it safe while putting in a Glenn's replacement so I don't have to struggle finding ethanol free premium gas.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Tom,
I bet you like a/c during the middle of summer? Heck, it is going to be 94 degrees in Atlanta today with 90% humidity. I can do without most other amenities.

It's the lure of the engine in the GT350 that gets my attention. I've driven two and gotta have one. :D

The 5.8L in the 95R was nice in 1995 but a little less exciting than the GT350 (and even the new 5.0).

I totally get it. I bought my 14 GT 500 and haven't regretted selling my 95 conv/ht. In fact, I drove the Shelby one time and told my wife I would never drive the 95 again.

I've had the pleasure of instructing in a 350R and it is an amazing vehicle. Once you get one, I believe you will be most impressed with the brakes, over the other major systems. That was my situation.

Keep looking. As the 17s and then the 18s hit the market, the prices are going to start coming down. Especially if the new 500 actually makes production.

Tom

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
[Sorry about the above double post]
My ask was too high. I agree. I've seen the recent auction results.

The bids are dispersing for all but the perfect cars.

I've received a few almost fair offers for the car but none that interest me. I'd go to $26,000 (firm).

Users who are viewing this thread