FS Whipple 2016 GT CS White 6 speed 700hp

chris1badL

Established Member
Sold

Selling my 2016 GT white California special 6 speed with 12K miles on it. Only mods are Stage 2 whipple and MBRP race catback. Car made 688rwhp and 528tq on 11lbs of boost. Has upgraded 132mm TB, boost a pump, and 56lbs injectors (13-14 GT500s). Car was tuned by Ken at palm beach dyno. I will include the xcal 4 that is married to the car. Im sure he might be able to work out a deal for a retune. Car makes plenty of power as it sits. Cali specials come with suede inserts and still smells new. Back seat has never been sat in. Mileage will go up as this is my only car. Im selling due to getting rid of some debt and wanting a cobra. I might be able to work a deal out on a 03-04 cobra but I will need a bit of cash on top of the deal. I also have a dyno video but can never figure out how to upload it on here. Feel free to text me anytime with questions or concerns or for the dyno video. I bought this car with 15 miles on it so Im the only owner. 704-699-8319. Asking $38k

Last edited:

chris1badL

Established Member
Thanks man. Just the blower and catback. These new cars love boost. I forgot to add this car is fully loaded with GPS. I would upgrade the opgs had I kept the car but I was told not to pull it to 8k rpm until I did so. I don't pull the car passed 7200 anyways

Users who are viewing this thread